Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX PAYNE a Novel now available for download through Scribd

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to (finally) announce that Max Payne a Novel is now available for download from Scribd.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/206817872/Max-Payne-A-Novel

The book is a project I worked on several years ago. I was unable to secure publishing rights from Take-2 so I released it for free as 'fan fiction'. It chronicles the events of the first game.

I welcome feedback.

If there's interest in a kindle edition (MOBI) and epub edition please feel free to contact me for those files. As yet I do not have those uploaded. If there's interest I may post them in the future.

I love Max Payne and I wrote this novelization for everyone who loved the game. I may novelize the second book if there's interest.

Thank you all.

Martin W. Matthews

Re: MAX PAYNE a Novel now available for download through Scribd

I'm only a few chapters in at the moment, but I'm really enjoying it so far! It's already shaping up to be one of the best novelisations I've read.
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Jaden,

Thank you very much. I'm pleased you're enjoying it. I'm working on getting the book on iBooks right now, too.

Comment

Very well written. I really like it. I will post about this on PayneReactor, I hope it will help you in some way and encourage you to novelise The Fall of as well!
        Proud owner of PayneReactor, the best website for Max Payne news and more!

Comment

Thank you, I really appreciate that and I am humbled by the offer.

I would love to novelize the fall if there's demand.

Thanks again!

Comment

Max Payne: A Novel is now available through iBooks as a free download!

Comment

Working...
            X