This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask Remedy...

Now, since the guys at Remedy are very busy people, fooling around at the office, buying Tim Tams (you have bought them by now, yes?) and showcasing Alan Wake, I expect this question to be ignored.

But I'll ask anyway.

Have you guys got any plans for releasing that new TGS video footage? A simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

Mmm, I could go for a Tim Tam now!
    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

At the moment releasing footage on that hasn't been discussed to my knowledge.

Comment

It seems that Matias decided to join in Twitter
        KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Hi Remedy! How many copies of Alan Wake you hope to sell? Is there any bracket sales at the intersection where the project will be considered successful?

Comment

For typical big titles, publishers start to think the game has been worth doing after 1.5-2 million copies, and has done good after 3-4m. 7-10m is awesome (Halo, GTA, Assassin's Creed, Modern Warfare are in this range).

Comment

I am sure your goal is 7-10m copies sold PR company M$ does not let you down

Comment

I'd say around 2-2.5 million first month depending on the during "SPRING" its released seeing as some other major titles premiere in January/February and march. Bioshock 2, mass effect 2, Wow: cataclysm (estimated release) Battlefield BC2 etc.

I'm ofcourse hoping for a March 1th release date

If its released later in spring I'd guess around 3+ million first month.
                Light reveals the truth...

Comment

I'm so afraid Alan Wake is gonna be like Max Payne 2 - awesome as it is but just not selling too well.

Can someone please give some calming words?

Comment

Will Remedy participate in DigiExpo 2009 in Helsinki?

Comment

Jaska: I don't think so, except possibly as visitors.

Ruuttu: Max Payne 2 sold over 2.5 million copies the last I heard and is still selling in e.g. Steam. Expectations may have been more, and admitted, Max1 sold better, but that's not a bad number by any means.

Comment

Will Remedy participate in Igromir 2009 in Moscow?
                        Is it 100% true? I'm from moscow and i have a dream now))))
                        I wanna see demo, get aw posters, record Remedy Exhibition...
                        the shadows rushed me, bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. Just a dream.

Comment

ALoNE: Yep! Remedy will be there and showing the full 18 minute demo that was previously shown behind the scenes at E3.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                            ALoNE: Yep! Remedy will be there and showing the full 18 minute demo that was previously shown behind the scenes at E3.
                            Do you know their presentation date exactly? I mean time, coordinates of moving

I'll vizit this exhibition only for remedy and i don't want to skip them.
                            the shadows rushed me, bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. Just a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by ALoNE View Post
                              Do you know their presentation date exactly? I mean time, coordinates of moving

I'll vizit this exhibition only for remedy and i don't want to skip them.
                              Sry for going off topic...but make some photos Alone

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
                                Sry for going off topic...but make some photos Alone
                                Don't worry. I'm gonna make minimum 250 photos on my 450d and record video.
                                Last edited by ALoNE; 10-26-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X