This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask Remedy...

Sorry Markus... but if you have Alan Wake IP fully... is that possible to see it on PS3 in future ?

Maybe with the name of: Alan Wake Director's Cut ?

Thanks
    I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

Microsoft has exclusive publishing rights. So Alan Wake 1 on the PS3 is out of the question, and so will any sequels if Microsoft publishes them.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
        Microsoft has exclusive publishing rights. So Alan Wake 1 on the PS3 is out of the question, and so will any sequels if Microsoft publishes them.
        Thanks for the Answer...
        I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
        He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

OK, 1 question for Markus:

Is Alan going to kick all video games protagonist's ass because of his simplicity and realistic character?? ... and because he'll set a new benchmark for being one of his kind?? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also excuse the fanboy-ish tone.
          LinkedIn Profile

Comment

2 more questions for Remedy: One good and another not so good.

1. What does Remedy think of on-demand cloud gaming systems like OnLive?

2. When did Remedy find out about Rockstar's Max Payne 3?

Comment

I think I have a couple of questions...

1.) How many freelance writers did it take to be brought to light?
              (Pardon the Pun, and if you need another writer let me know)

2.)Now here's my big question... IS there going to be an exclusive bad ass A.W. Elite X-box 360... if there is you should at least hint at it...

I mean I'm really not expecting answers for these questions... but hey... it's worth a shot.

3.) And last but not least... I am interested to hear if the Microsoft crews have been helping out with the A.W. project, I imagine Mr. Gates has enough programmers, testers, and others which would help out the Remedy crew. If my memory works properly, I believe they may have had their hand in a few games already...
              It seems like my days are getting shorter, and my night's longer... am I A.Wake or is this just my burt sleeping pattern...

Comment

Another question...

1a) Who would I have to barter my soul to be one of the lucky testers?

or

1b)Which body parts would suffice?(Right arm, left leg, etc.etc.)

(Doesn't expect an answer, just wanted to ask.)
                It seems like my days are getting shorter, and my night's longer... am I A.Wake or is this just my burt sleeping pattern...

Comment

Raze: We have a few writers in the team. Doing ok now, no need for more . I would also love to see an exclusive aw-xbox360, but it's not Remedy's call. Microsoft has indeed helped us on various areas, they have a good team.

Comment

Keep up the good work, and even if they don't make an A.W. 360, I'll somehow have to put it on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Raze View Post
                      3.) And last but not least... I am interested to hear if the Microsoft crews have been helping out with the A.W. project, I imagine Mr. Gates has enough programmers, testers, and others which would help out the Remedy crew. If my memory works properly, I believe they may have had their hand in a few games already...
                      Microsoft is a very big company. There would be employees there that have never heard of Alan Wake, or even know of the existence of Microsoft Games Studios.
                      Remedy's currently known projects:
                      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I think I have another question for the Remedy crew...

Is A.W. coming out the way you had hoped?
                        (A simple yes or no, is more then enough)

Comment

Originally posted by Raze View Post
                          I think I have another question for the Remedy crew...

Is A.W. coming out the way you had hoped?
                          (A simple yes or no, is more then enough)
                          Why do you think they are taking so long??
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                            Why do you think they are taking so long??
                            Damn... think before you type... got to remember that...

Comment

hello .
                              i have a question : How many members is working on the game ?
                              Alan Wake , is that a dream ?

Comment

I think there are 30-40 Remedy employees, last time I heard. Then there would be countless more people working on the outsourced parts of the game, contributed by Microsoft Games Studio.
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X