...but what is "P7"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...but what is "P7"

Now that we all finished Quantum Break, Remedy is working on another, yet unannounced, project, currently titled "P7" (Project 7).
    Since this thread is the first part of "Operation reanimate RMD community forums", I would like to hear your opinions, wishes and predictions on what P7 might be!

I've put the Imagination in its Place.

The Puppy 7. A game that follows 7 brave puppies searching for their mother. A rollercoaster ride with exiting new cute time gameplay mechanic, that will redefine action games. A heart gripping story that's in the core of Remedygames.

One can always dream....
    I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Here are few details
      Quantum Break and Alan Wake devs Remedy Studio reveals their new project codenamed P7. Remedy studio announced this during the recent earning reports.

Comment

- It's not Alan Wake 2. (sad face)
        - P7 could be a play on phonetics. Pee-seven. Maybe it's a toilet simulator?
        - Maybe Atlus skipped a step and hired Remedy to do Persona 7 right after Persona 5.
        - Maybe it's Max Payne 2017?
        - I hope we got more info of it or CF2 at E3. I know it's only been a year since Quantum Break, but...
        The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Cardassian: As far as we know, it might just be a recipe for biscuits.
          Klingon: Biscuits? If that is what you believe, then go back to Cardassia. I will send you my mother's recipe.
          For some reason this thread reminded me of this conversation. Carry on.

Comment

"The new game, codenamed “Project 7” (P7) is a cinematic third person action game set in a new Remedy-created universe. Featuring an intriguing story and a game structure offering a long-lasting experience, P7 contains the deepest game mechanics yet in a Remedy game. The game is built on Remedy’s proprietary Northlight® technology."

Comment

There are a few cool new tidbits of information that came from the press release this morning!

- Platforms! So we kinda knew a little about this already; we knew that Remedy were looking at expanding their Northlight engine so that future titles could be released on Playstation 4. Buuuut beyond that press release nothing had been announced in regards to the platforms. So reading that P7 is coming to Playstation 4, XBOX One and PC was great to see. On a similar note...

- Retail and Digital Editions! There was a pretty good chance P7 was going to be this way but it's nice to see a confirmation that it's going to be available for both. Yay, TeamBox!

- Publisher Details! In the past there's been some news about publisher investments or business deals, but the new press release is surprisingly clear about what both parties are getting as a result of the deal. 505 Games has invested €7.75 million into P7, along with publishing and marketing services. For their investment they own exclusive rights to the title for 20 years and 45% royalties on net sales.

- The Type of Game! As LSKzane quotes too, "Cinematic third person action game set in a new Remedy-created universe" and "the deepest game mechanics yet in a Remedy game".
              The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Speculating if they are going to go further with the Quantum Break gameplay, or here's hoping mixture of blades and guns. Maybe no guns at all might be a nice change of pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaden View Post
                  - Retail and Digital Editions! There was a pretty good chance P7 was going to be this way but it's nice to see a confirmation that it's going to be available for both. Yay, TeamBox!
                  Yay TeamBox!

Comment

The new game, codenamed “Project 7” (P7) is a cinematic third person action game set in a new Remedy-created universe. Featuring an intriguing story and a game structure offering a long-lasting experience, P7 contains the deepest game mechanics yet in a Remedy game. The game is built on Remedy’s proprietary Northlight® technology.
                    Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

tl;dr: it's a Remedy game.
                      The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

It's not a game...it's an interactive multimedia entertainment product.

*dun ding dun dang*

Comment

So no word from RMD on the E3 2017? When are we going to have more info, maybe a video teaser?
                          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                            So no word from RMD on the E3 2017? When are we going to have more info, maybe a video teaser?
                            Hopefully it shouldn't be too long as Remedy is trying for shorter development time with multiple projects and teams. I think the most up-to-date news about P7 was from Sam's interview with Eurogamer following his keynote at Digital Domain. The article mentions:

Remedy is currently 140 people and working on two games: CrossFire 2 and P7. The majority of the studio is working on CrossFire 2, in full production, and P7 is in pre-production.
                            So I wouldn't think it would be very soon but it might be soonish.
                            The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Originally posted by Jaden View Post

Hopefully it shouldn't be too long as Remedy is trying for shorter development time with multiple projects and teams.
                              I want to believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X