Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no word on P7... Damn
    Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Hi all,

works is progressing nicely on P7, we are getting into full swing after summer vacacations.

What can I say is that unlike in Remedy's past, we will try (at least ) to release real information on the game closer to the actual release of it, instead of showing it for many years. For now, we are 100% concentrating on making the game and its still early days.

Comment

that´s nice to hear
        but some info would be great.
        i´m so exited what this will be un the end

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasRMD View Post
          Hi all,

works is progressing nicely on P7, we are getting into full swing after summer vacacations.

What can I say is that unlike in Remedy's past, we will try (at least ) to release real information on the game closer to the actual release of it, instead of showing it for many years. For now, we are 100% concentrating on making the game and its still early days.
          Thomas, thank you for giving us some light. I hope you guys will create a very AAA game. Just don't take too long please.
          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasRMD View Post
            Hi all,

Dear Santa Claus...

...?please?...

...times 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Animylgamer View Post

Dear Santa Claus...

...?please?...

...times 7.

Dammmit...

...no edit mode for comments...

P.S. I apologize for sounding like a doper all strung out looking for the next fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Animylgamer View Post

Dammmit...

...no edit mode for comments...

P.S. I apologize for sounding like a doper all strung out looking for the next fix.
                RE-re-edit:

Crossfire... ...multi-massed player vs. player games SUCK... why waste time adding a story mode to a game?

Comment

Working...
                X