Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossFire 2 Update?

Hi,

Any updates on CrossFire 2? When will we get the first official pictures? When do the developers plan to finish this project by?

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Better to reply late than never. Apologies. I cannot reveal any of that information, but suffice to say we have been working on our part of the game for quite a while now...

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasRMD View Post
      Better to reply late than never. Apologies. I cannot reveal any of that information, but suffice to say we have been working on our part of the game for quite a while now...
      thanks for reply anyway

but as we ask about news there's two way we like

1) game name like said its quantum break 2 "i know this way will not happen"

2) this one you should do , told as that you expect a revile your game in 2018 e3 or before or when Sam lake get flow

Comment

It's Jan 29th 2018 already... any little bit of news coming our way, yes, no, maybe?

Comment

I'd like to know that too. I heard that they plan to release it in may 2018. Is it true?

Comment

Hi all!

As much as we would like to give you a progress update and a release schedule, we cannot, that is up to the publisher Smilegate who is putting the plans together. When we can tell you, you will be the first to know.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply. We are all waiting to see what this game will look like and many of us are very excited.

A popular YouTuber for CF recently posted a video with screenshots of CrossFire 2. Are those screenshots real? Can you confirm or deny those screenshots?

Link:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0jWVIP3nqY

Comment

Working...
              X