Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a feedback for your next game

hello Remedy

i enjoy Quantum Break more thank you can imagine and its the best game i ever play since max payne 1 and 2

i hope your next game contain these

1) as i'am a pc gamer i hope your next project be more optimization for pc and support new tech like multi gpu,nvidia game work,vulkan api

2) this feature for me its a basic one for all pc games please add VRAM usage bar in game setting

that's it for now

As far as I know with the way drivers work these days itís usually more up to the programmers who write drivers for the gpus they design who handle technical features like that. Have you considered posting on Nvidia or ATIís forums asking for a unified driver control panel that can offer those features?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      As far as I know with the way drivers work these days itís usually more up to the programmers who write drivers for the gpus they design who handle technical features like that. Have you considered posting on Nvidia or ATIís forums asking for a unified driver control panel that can offer those features?
      no sir those features have to be support by the developer and game engine
      they usually take the SDK for those features and use them in game development

the driver give support and improvement sure but its have to be consider in the development first

Comment

Darn. Now I really want Nvidia to write a unified control panel for cross-game gpu settings...

Comment

Working...
        X