Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next BIG thing after Control most probably will be...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next BIG thing after Control most probably will be...

So here are few ideas Remedy could go with right after Control:

CrossFire 2 SP DLC
    Fortnite: Let's Go! SP story mode?
    CONTROL SP DLC
    CONTROL Battle Royal
    Exclusive Title for Epic (similar approuch to Microsoft's Quantum Brake)
    Unknown SP Tittle, new Remedy owned IP
    Max Payne Remaster ( Rockstar owned IP )

What do you think we can expect the next big thing to be?

Microsoft are throwing money in all possible directions at the moment, it's just weird to me how Alan Wake 2 is not a thing yet.
    I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

9 years is a long time. I'm guessing here, give it 9 more years and a possible continuation is gone forever. In other words - idea of Alan Wake 2 may become irrelevant just like Half-Life 3 meme. The actual fan-base grows older and after 10 years it may get to the point where it enters the valley of memes and no point of return.

Comment

Disclaimer: I’m just a moderator I know nothing.

Honestly I think it would be nice to hear some news about the Alan Wake TV series that was announced.

Comment

Actually I'm willing to update the "what's next..." list with Alan Wake 2

Comment

My body is ready for next gen Alan Wake sequel

Comment

They will go with DLC support to Control Game for a while. I don't believe we will see something related to Alan Wake and Quantum Break. If I'm correct, Microsoft holds the IPs for now. I bet my vote to a new IP after all the DLC development.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDerebeyii View Post
                They will go with DLC support to Control Game for a while. I don't believe we will see something related to Alan Wake and Quantum Break. If I'm correct, Microsoft holds the IPs for now. I bet my vote to a new IP after all the DLC development.
                Alan Wake developer Remedy has acquired the series' publishing rights from Microsoft. The company announced the news in a message to investors, simply stating, "The publishing rights of Alan Wake games are reverted to Remedy." -GameSpot

Comment

Working...
                X