Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGN interview! We are one step closer to Alan Wake 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN interview! We are one step closer to Alan Wake 2?

Alright... https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/07...ign-unfiltered

It seems we are slowly getting closer to Alan Wake 2 actually happening! Lots of indications - getting back rights from Microsoft, TV series, constant mentions and now Sam Lake telling more about it and what really is / was happening behind the scenes - check out the interview!

I guess one of the things which must click in place for AW2 to happen is for Control to sell well enough. Ready to get 2 or 3 copies? Otherwise Remedy themselves should feel they have the right idea / concept about it, their possible partners ( aka publisher ) should feel it's the right product to invest and to make them feel right about it - we, fans, must buy Control, talk about it, re-tweet it and be loud about it. Lets pray that mainstream gaming consumer will be interested in it too!

Alan Wake 2 is possible, a lot!

Famed writer Sam Lake says he still hopes to make an Alan Wake sequel

Sam has been saying this for awhile now. Actions are louder than words. 10th year anniversary would be a great time to announce it!
    ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
    32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
    WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

Ten year anniversary of announcement or release?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Ten year anniversary of announcement or release?
        On 10th anniversary they should release remaster version for XB, PS, and PC. Then announce AW2 is actually going to happen. Nice way to celebrate 10 years!!
        ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
        32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
        WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

Working...
        X