This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Come work with us!

Holy crap! You guys were hiring a writer back in January? How did I miss this? Oh well. Guess there's still a chance that a writer position will open up in the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by freelancah View Post
      Hey, just curious. Do you guys take interns at all ? Not planning to apply this year since I'm already booked, but perhaps next year ?
      Not as a rule, but it really depends on what you bring to the table and what we might need. You could always e-mail jobs@remedygames.com and tell us what you can do -- it doesn't happen a lot, but it's not unheard of.

In practical terms, you'd have to live in Finland already. We help with the relocation of our actual employees, but that would be very unlikely to be the case with internships.
      Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

The artist's job sounds right up my alley

But I have zip experience with the technical stuff, just the traditional

DANG!
        you are gonna shit yourself when you see what i've done to your life!

Comment

Keeping my eye on this thread, I'll apply when I think I'm up to Remedy's very high standard! Most epic team in the world.
          Please check out my artwork =D
          http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

ah... I don't suppose you guys are hiring again? For once in my life I'd like to work for company that knows wtf it's doing.

Comment

Well, we still are, actually. =) There are eight positions open right now -- but I dunno if they're anything that would work for you...
              Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Keep an eye on the job page for all of the positions
                http://remedygames.com/recruit/
                Remedy's currently known projects:
                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Ah that's too bad, they all seem to be all senior positions. Systems designer sounds exciting, but it looks like that position closed two weeks ago.

I have some ten+ years modding experience in Max Payne (I've learned everything that engine has to offer to a fairly competent level --FSM scripting, level design, lighting, character animation, modelling, rigging, textures, basic coding, front end and hud design, particles...); and a degree in games production / project management. Recently I've been focusing on combat systems design; but really I'm happy to work on anything that sparks the imagination and gets me thinking.

So that's the kind of work I'd interested in pursuing, but I have no professional games experience, so I'd probably be looking at entry level jobs. All I can offer at this point is my lifelong passion for game design and learning; excellent taste in music; and my natural grace and charm when tripping over.

Comment

Oops!

I sent open application for art and animation side but as the submit was working on already I noticed that there was still some things to write in "tell about yourself" area. Is there a way to somehow take an application and tweak its information somewhere. There wasn't really lacking that much but it certainly gives some bad prep to click that submit button without second glance to written text

I guess I should keep saving my applications to other documents before sending in the future...

Comment

Nope; once it's sent, it's in the system and you can't access it. The best way to deal with that would probably be to resend it and preface that with a short explanation that you accidentally hit "submit" too early, and could we please delete the other one. Our HR folks will then deal with it.

Comment

Our HR department basically*. http://imgur.com/r/reactiongifs/9WbAL

You can also email them at jobs@remedygames.com

* not implying they're sloths, they're just really laid back.

Comment

Currently busy with my animation degree but will definitely submit an application form once it's completed

Comment

OMG!! I wish i have the skills to work in Remedy,in fact, this is dream job and I will someday work there i just need the time

Comment

We're still looking for people!

Check out our Careers page. We're also hiring at GDC, if anyone is in San Francisco and wants to meet with us and talk about our upcoming projects. Check our GDC landing page for more info.
                              How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Comment

Working...
                              X