X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come work with us!

Hey guys!

Remedy is looking for some new blood to come work with us! If you're interested head here for more details:
    http://www.remedygames.com/jobs

We'd love to hear from you!!

Re: Come work with us!

I wish i was that talented Pete

I can be a games tester and make tea and coffee all day

How many people is working at Remedy currently?

EDIT

You told me on facebook
    Last edited by djshauny1; 09-02-2011, 06:25 PM.
    Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Some nice opportunities there for people with programming skills. None of those are any of my specialities, so I'll pass this time. But good luck to whomever applies.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I wish there was the job for music producer, or a lead director(just like Sam Lake with his creations).
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I write a mean HelloWorld.
          End of the internets

Comment

Remedy seems to have a working environment far too pleasant and understanding for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Peak View Post
              Remedy seems to have a working environment far too pleasant and understanding for my taste.
              Yeah, if you're the kind of guy that likes to be pushed around and generally have a bad time, you should probably try to get into Team Bondi instead.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by kahr View Post
                yeah, if you're the kind of guy that likes to be pushed around and generally have a bad time, you should probably try to get into team bondi instead.
                lol
                Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                  Yeah, if you're the kind of guy that likes to be pushed around and generally have a bad time, you should probably try to get into Team Bondi instead.
                  win
                  End of the internets

Comment

If only i had talent!
                    Team Yu
                    https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                    http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Talent is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                        Best. Post in the internet. Ever.

Too bad, that I have 0 experience and I'm too young to go work
                        I should put something great to this signature, right? Well...Cake is great, isin't it? Everyone knows cakes are delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by GMKM View Post
                          Best. Post in the internet. Ever.

Too bad, that I have 0 experience and I'm too young to go work
                          Its never too early to start. Developers won't hire you and teach you everything on the job, they will hire you because you already have some skill and can demonstrate a capacity to learn.
                          Hobby projects are the best form of this - don't just view that as being a fun past-time. They can be turned in to your professional portfolio.
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                            Hobby projects are the best form of this - don't just view that as being a fun past-time. They can be turned in to your professional portfolio.
                            This is definitely true. We have employees who're doing really cool work (and doing it very well, too!) that got initially hired because they'd put a lot of effort into creating game mods on their own time. That's absolutely a valid first step on a games industry career path. Obviously, getting some education is also a very good move, but if you want to work in games, you could do worse than getting involved in a mod project or user-created levels for a game.
                            Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Never underestimate the value of volunteer work, too. Take ADM's position as Community Manager, for example. Remedy did not simply hire ADM from an advertisement on a job site. ADM put countless hours in to many different projects like the 3D Realms forums, Brightfalls and these forums. One day, the smart folks at Remedy decided to employ him in a proper position.

The same could happen to you, whether its in games design or other professions.
                              Remedy's currently known projects:
                              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X