The question of Quantum Break.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question of Quantum Break.

Will there be a Quantum Break on xbox 360 ? And when ?

Re: The question of Quantum Break.

Interesting question, but I think had better if Microsoft will make support game from Xbox One to Xbox 360 and another from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. This step will solve much problem with game. But if Quantum Break will "heavy" game, I mean game which need modern equipment like CPU and other. Xbox 360 can not cope with modern games. I think so.
    Welcome to Russian speaking site about Quantum Break game!

Comment

No idea, but it will be good if the producers and publishers of this game will produce it in XBOX 360 instead of PC and Microsoft Windows...

Comment

Don't expect Xbox 360 version. Nowdays companies start to make games for current-gen only and that is a good thing.

Comment

xbox one only

Comment

Xbox One exclusive. I think they said a few times that the tech they were developing is not possible on the previous gen hardware.

Comment

They said in a DEV. interview that if you pre-order the Quantum Break for Xbox One that everyone will receive a free copy of it on PC? I didn't get my free PC copy?
              That's the bottom line because Davis said So!!!!!!!

Comment

Depends on where you got it. If you bought it at a participating retailer you might have a code on your reciept or package. If you got it digitally you will get a code in your Xbox messages within 7-10 days

Comment

Thanks I pre-order from gamestop and I called and asked them where is my code for my copy for windows 10 and he gave me a BS accuse. So I guess MS is sending out all codes for the Windows 10?
                  That's the bottom line because Davis said So!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think GameStop was participating sadly. I think the only stores that were in the us were MS Stores

Comment

Working...
                    X