Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the TV-Show

Hey Remedy and Forum

I´m a big Fan of you Guys and cant wait to play Quantum Break. But i have one Question about the TV-Show. Is the TV-Show on the Disc with Quantum Break or must we Stream the Show ? That would make me a bit Sad i have very poor Internet

Re: Question about the TV-Show

We're trying to figure out the best method to deliver the episodes. 4 episodes of a 22 minute tv series might not sound much, but because the content reflects the player's choices in the game, we have about 40 different versions of the last episode alone. A single blu-ray disc has its limits, but thankfully Xbox Live servers are usually quite reliable.

Comment

Re: Question about the TV-Show

Originally posted by Lauri View Post
      We're trying to figure out the best method to deliver the episodes. 4 episodes of a 22 minute tv series might not sound much, but because the content reflects the player's choices in the game, we have about 40 different versions of the last episode alone. A single blu-ray disc has its limits, but thankfully Xbox Live servers are usually quite reliable.
      As someone who had to use the halo channel on the same week a new halo game was released (twice) yeah.... Please please please put it on the disc.

Update: Okay even I I'll admit that was a little too direct. I have to admit this is a very difficult technical hurdle. Even if the content is included on a disc it would still need to sit on an Xbox One hard drive, which if you're like me is almost entirely full by now. By streaming the content it would solve that issue. Plus if it was offered for online streaming, it would become possible to stream the tv show content to a smartphone or tablet.

Can we have both? Lol
      Last edited by Maniac; 11-05-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X