Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official!!! PC version confirmed!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official!!! PC version confirmed!!!

http://remedygames.com/quantum-break...ion-announced/

Yes!!!! Thank you MSFT!!!
    ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
    32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
    WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Remedy next time be more honest with your users.I bought a x1 this Christmas for QB and now it is useless since it will be released on PC

Comment

This is awesome! Great that more people will be able to play the game. PS4 version would be great too so I could play the game. I know it will never happen but still.

Comment

This was unexpected (so soon). Amazing!
        X

Comment

It looks like the PC version is going to require Windows 10. So if you guys haven't upgraded your OS yet...

Comment

I know it's pretty cool that you are doing a PC-Version too, but looking at those System-Requirements...come on...

Minimum Requirements: (pre-release blabla, I know)
            [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=12px]Intel Core i5-4460, 2,70 GHz or AMD FX-6300[/SIZE][/FONT]
            [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=12px]Geforce GTX 760 or Radeon R7 260x[/SIZE][/FONT]
            [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=12px]8 GB ram[/SIZE][/FONT]
            [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=12px]Windows 10, DirectX 12[/SIZE][/FONT]

That System (which is very similar to mine, and I consider it high-end) can run The Witcher 3 on high-to-max-Settings. Or Quantum Break on Low(?).
            Now, comparing The Witcher 3 to Quantum Break (both games look good) I think that The Witcher 3 might be a more Hardware-demanding game (big open world vs. smaller levels), yet you recommend a big f***ing GTX 980 for QB, that costs almost as much as 2 xbox one's. Thats madness!

...but yeah, beside this madness, i'm actually pretty damn happy you release the Xbox and PC verions at the same time. A bit sad there's no CE tho. I still love you RMD
            I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Thank you Remedy!

I've just built a new gaming PC and was looking forward to this on Xbox One, but now I think i'll be playing on PC.

My new rig specs: i7 6700k, 16GB 3000mhz RAM, Samsung 950 SSD and 980ti.

I'm hoping the recommended specs are for 4k as I run at 3440x1440 (Ultra Wide)

Comment

Originally posted by EDDS View Post
                Thank you Remedy!

I've just built a new gaming PC and was looking forward to this on Xbox One, but now I think i'll be playing on PC.

My new rig specs: i7 6700k, 16GB 3000mhz RAM, Samsung 950 SSD and 980ti.

I'm hoping the recommended specs are for 4k as I run at 3440x1440 (Ultra Wide)
                What kind of monitor are you using?

Comment

Yes! Kept my distance from the game because of its exclusivity. Now I'm on the hype train. Can't wait!
                  Open up the broken cup
                  Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

ALL MY YES. THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR.

I also have a question: is there a way to preorder the PC version alone? I don't have an Xbox One and I already have Alan Wake, so...
                    The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

So... will it be on Steam?
                      My Steam Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

What kind of monitor are you using?

Acer Predator x34, it's a beast.

Once you go ultra wide screen you won't go back.

Comment

I hope they include an option to lock it to 30fps with the proper framepacing, since it most likely won't hit Steam, and we can't use RTSS to lock it ourselves with Windows Store games.
                          and there's always music in the air

Comment

Originally posted by Doko Demo Doa View Post
                            My question too. I'll get it no matter what but a MS Store restriction would kinda suck.
                            Open up the broken cup
                            Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by Doko Demo Doa View Post
                              Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
                              My question too. I'll get it no matter what but a MS Store restriction would kinda suck.
                              Unfortunately as of now it doesn't look like that will happen, but you know how MSFT is on changing their minds.

Aaron Greenberg said on the MajorNelson podcast, Quantum Break will be not coming to Valve’s distribution platform, Steam. Quantum Break on Windows 10 is a Windows store exclusive.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/quantu...windows-store/

http://majornelson.com/podcast/mnr-5...news-and-more/
                              ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
                              32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
                              WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X