Hours of Gameplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hours of Gameplay

Hey guys, I haven't posted like in years.

Do you guysat RMD can tell us like how many hours of gameplay QB has to offer?

I remember AW was like 10 hours maybe 12 depending on dificulty. But honestly, when I played AW I was a lazy-ass gamer so I played the game 2 days straight and beat it LOL but now days I have to work and study so no time to play, so maybe 14 hours could work?

Also any word on replay value? like can we level up the powers and replay the game with more POWA!!!

Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

AW took me around 18 hours to complete the first time. I hope Quantum Break takes around the same time.

Quantum Break also apparently features choices which affect the game, which would give the game a nice amount of replay value too.
    The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Wow yeah I forgot abut the choises part, sounds like the game have multiple endings, sweet
      Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
      Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Actually I think It was mentioned that the game has only one ending and the choices you make in the junction points, changes the fate of some npcs in the game and live action section.

Comment

One of the previews I watched yesterday broke it down a bit. Granted, I might have misheard him.

There are five chapters in the game. Four of which include episodes of the tv series.

Four episodes of the tv series are included with each episode covering 21 or so minutes each of watchable footage. So that's about 84 or so minutes just of the tv show.

Without the tv show, depending on difficulty, one preview mentioned about 8 hours of gameplay but I can't confirm that

Comment

Working...
          X