Quantum Break DLC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Break DLC?

Does anyone know if there will be any DLC for this game or once you finish it the game is done??

No announcements about DLC have been made to this point but if you absolutely cannot wait and must have more Quantum Break story you absolutely have something you can do. My advice would be to pick up and read the novel Quantum Break Zero State by Cam Rogers. It contains expanded scenes not in the game.

Comment

We have no Quantum Break DLC in the works as we have often stated.

Comment

DLC for a game with 200K sales? Nope. I presume, or it seems like, Quantum Brake is an exclusive title for Microsoft to push sales of their Xbox One. It's a good deal for both companies.
        Last edited by thermos; 06-29-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thermos View Post
          DLC for a game with 200K sales? Nope.
          And after the head of Microsoft's Xbox team said "Quantum Break wasn't our best PC release" at E3, we can probably consider it dead and buried. It's obvious this forum has been deserted by both staff and customers.

Comment

Originally posted by BillClay View Post

And after the head of Microsoft's Xbox team said "Quantum Break wasn't our best PC release" at E3, we can probably consider it dead and buried.
            ​Phil was referencing the technical issues Quantum Break had on PC at launch, not sales numbers. At least that's how I understood the context of the discussion when I watched the video.

Comment

Originally posted by HeinzHarald View Post

​Phil was referencing the technical issues Quantum Break had on PC at launch, not sales numbers. At least that's how I understood the context of the discussion when I watched the video.

From arstechnica.com -

Phil Spencer, head of the Xbox team at Microsoft, was talking on Giant Bomb's E3 stream, via GameSpot. When it comes to PC gaming, the Windows Store is very much an also-ran, with Steam the dominant force. As Spencer noted, "I don't think Valve's hurt by not having [Microsoft's] first-party games in their store right now. They're doing incredibly well." Accordingly, Spencer said that Microsoft "will ship games on Steam again."
              Meanwhile, Microsoft's own experience had been more inconsistent. While some games have done well in the Windows Store, with Spencer naming both Forza 6 Apex and Killer Instinct as successful titles, he said that "Quantum Break wasn't our best PC release" and that Gears of War Ultimate Edition was merely "OK."

I think the article makes clear that they are discussing how well games are selling on the Windows 10 Store. And the 200k sales figure worldwide backs that up.

Comment

Working...
              X