Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timeless Collector's Edition - Steam Key?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless Collector's Edition - Steam Key?

The description is a little confusing. I want to buy the collectors edition because it's the same price as the digital but comes with a bunch of cool stuff. But I still want to download the game since I don't have a disc drive and prefer digital. The physical edition says it comes with a steam key. So my question is: does the physical edition come with both the physical 5-disc copy as well as a steam key to download it digitally? Or should I look at just buying it through steam?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

The answer to your question is a yes. Simply input the one time use steam key into steam and you should be able to unlock it digitally. From there you could either install it off disc or install it off steam. Just be aware it will only work on one steam account.

Comment

That's great to hear! Thanks for the quick response. I can't wait to finally play it soon.

Comment

I can confirm that when you buy the Timeless Collectors Edition, the Steam key that comes with it allows you to download the entire game from Steam, so you are not forced to install it from discs. This way you have choice, so you can install either from disc or download.

Comment

Working...
        X