This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum leap in the QB PC retail schedule - new release date Sept 29th

Our retail partner THQ Nordic, who are taking care of Quantum Break: Timeless Collector's Edition, need more time for mastering and manufacturing. This means that both the Steam and retail editions have been moved to be released two weeks later on Thursday the 29th of September 2016. Apologies for the delay, hopefully this way everyone will get their hands on the special edition at the same time!

Any news on when THQ Nordic will release more info about this Collector´s Edition availability? Some weeks ago it was said they would talk about where it would be sold alongside more info about it. I can currently only find it in Amazon US or Amazon EU for pre-ordering. They won´t sell this in South America? Thanks.

Comment

I cant find it in any retail shop in Australia. Seriously what is happening here ? Gimme my physical copy of Quantum Break for PC, goddamn ya !!

Comment

It should be available globally, so you should have no problem getting it both in Australia and Latin America Hopefully THQ Nordic will be putting out the full list of countries where the retail version will be available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasRMD View Post
          It should be available globally, so you should have no problem getting it both in Australia and Latin America Hopefully THQ Nordic will be putting out the full list of countries where the retail version will be available soon.
          Thanks Thomas!

Comment

I still cant see any retailer in Australia selling this game. The only few shops where I can find it are all retailers located outside Australia, so I need to import them. Can Remedy please provide a list of Australian retailers where the physical copy is available for sale ?

Comment

Originally posted by GameBunny77 View Post
              I still cant see any retailer in Australia selling this game. The only few shops where I can find it are all retailers located outside Australia, so I need to import them. Can Remedy please provide a list of Australian retailers where the physical copy is available for sale ?
              Yeah, I mean, Nordic Games will release more info about the collection when? The day before release?

Comment

According to the original schedule, the game should have been out already. And the fact that I still can not see game up for sale in the retailers speaks volumes of the poor effort for who ever is reponsible for making the product available for sale. Here is a customer that wants to buy your product and support you, and it is not available with any retailer and there is only talk about more details to be revealed soon when the game is less then two weeks away for sale! I hope you understand Remedy, this is really poor, really very very poor.

Comment

When will the Windows Store version be updated with DX11 option?

Comment

Originally posted by DracoNB View Post
                    When will the Windows Store version be updated with DX11 option?
                    The Windows Store version remains as the DX12 Windows 10 UWP version.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauri View Post

The Windows Store version remains as the DX12 Windows 10 UWP version.
                      Why not provide the option for DX12 for steam users and DX11 for Windows store users? Why keep them separate? Rise of the Tomb Raider is both steam and windows store and has DX11 and DX12 options for both.

Comment

Working...
                      X