Cfr High detail reference images!!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cfr High detail reference images!!?

Hi, RMD guys and gals! I'm interested in making a decorative prop Cronon Field Regulator. Working lighs and all. But with only one diagram, a few in game captures and the marketing pics. I don't have all the details. So. I was wondering if anyone at RMD or elsewhere had some clear reference images of it? It would help immensely! Thanks.
    jason(timeiszzz)savoie

I don't work for Remedy, but I might be able to help find some more photos and promotional material that hopefully will help you.

This is a really cool project that you're planning! Please keep us in the loop with your progress, it would awesome to follow it! I know a couple of people who have made beautiful handmade CFRs out of cardboard and foam such as Rmilo and Charlie, but you're the first person I've heard of making a "working" device. I really hope it goes well.

As for references, I've have a few screenshots with the CFR, some are a little blurry but I thought they might help with the overall appearance and look of the device rather than a specific side.

[Warning: If you're visiting this page before playing the game, there are some spoilers in the linked photos.]

I made a Flickr collection of screenshots for you with some close-ups: https://www.flickr.com/photos/136463...57679745035231
    One cinematic which you might want to keep going back to throughout your project is at the beginning of the Control/Surrender junction point. It takes place...

Spoiler:

...That scene is where a lot of the screenshots I've taken are from and it has some detailed shots of the sides.

I'll keep a look out for any other material which you might find helpful!
    Good luck!
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Thanks alot mate!
      jason(timeiszzz)savoie

Comment

Working...
      X