Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Quantum Break Tribute: Nothing But Time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Quantum Break Tribute: Nothing But Time.

Two or three weeks ago I posted a new topic looking specifically for High resolution CFR images. So I may make a decorative prop. I noticed that there wasn't a lot of high resolution Screen Shots or Promotion pictures. So I thought that I would capture a few on Xbox One using the game DVR. Mid way through act 1, I paused and came up with an Idea of taking Screen Captures of everything story related and *The best perspective images that i could. (*with my Xbox one)

Slowly moving capturing every Act & Episodes Best moments. So people can use the ones they like as Desktop Backgrounds and such.

Warning!!! Some and most of these Images contain spoilers! You have been warned!

Hope you enjoy.

P.s. Happy 1 year Quantum Break release RMD

Edit #1: Facebook Album link - https://www.facebook.com/timeiszzz/m...7415283&type=3
    Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone.
    Last edited by timeiszzz; 04-02-2017, 03:51 PM. Reason: Added a link to my Facebook post of all the pictures in one album!
    jason(timeiszzz)savoie

Great screenshots, timeiszzz! <3 They look great!
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Working...
    X