Quantum Break PC Enhancements plan ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Break PC Enhancements plan ??

as all we know that Quantum Break will be receiving a free 4K upgrade for XBOX One X
    and as we all ask for new improvement for pc version but you said its something for Microsoft studio to decide

is there any news ?

Being that the PC version of QB already went thru patches and small optimizations for gameplay allowing 4K. I highly doubt you will see any more enhancements being done on the PC side.

The console version only ran at 720p upscaled to 1080. Where as the PC version you could disable this for a native image. Even though performance was not that good.

I'm sure Remedy has improved and made some adjustments to the console version for XB1X to allow 4K now since it is quite a nice upgrade from the XB1.

This will be a good test to see what the Northlight engine can too. I am looking forward to see what they come up with.
    ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM, Intel i7-3770K 4.2GHz
    16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 2088MHz
    HyperX 240GB SSD, Win 7 64-bit Pro

Comment

yeah but as all we know that pc version is port from Xbox project we might get update

they fix and make improvement for pc but the game still need more specially for upscale off

all new graphics card almost get 60 fps in very hard way and we talk about 1080 ti and Titan XP worth 1000 dollar

i hope they do more optimization for the game its really the best game i ever play and still playing it

Remedy always stand for Quality

i by myself as developer Volunteer to help the developer with it

Comment

Remedy has already stated on twitter a while ago they are done with PC updates and nothing else is planned.

MSFT only wants it updated in 4K for their new console. You wont be getting anything more then what the PC version does now.
        ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM, Intel i7-3770K 4.2GHz
        16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 2088MHz
        HyperX 240GB SSD, Win 7 64-bit Pro

Comment

as Jaden moderator say to me before

"Unfortunately it's a similar story with the PC versions. With Microsoft owning the Quantum Break IP, they have control over what happens to the game including DLC, future sequels, or major updates. That includes the XBOX and PC editions."

so its might get update too we still don't here any word from remedy yet ..

Comment

any remedy reply ??

Comment

Originally posted by matrex_a1990 View Post
              as Jaden moderator say to me before

"Unfortunately it's a similar story with the PC versions. With Microsoft owning the Quantum Break IP, they have control over what happens to the game including DLC, future sequels, or major updates. That includes the XBOX and PC editions."

so its might get update too we still don't here any word from remedy yet ..
              Just for clarification: I don't work for Remedy, I just help out with some moderating on the forums as a hobby.

The "they" in my response on the other thread meant Microsoft, not Remedy, as they are the ones they own the IP. For PC gamers, it could be nice to see an upgrade for that version but I have to agree with arugula; I highly doubt that there will be one. For Microsoft it's profitable to make that decision for the XBOX version now because it's additional promotion for the new XBOX One X; they are really pushing the 4K feature with that. That's not to say that there can never be another PC update, but Remedy are moving on to new projects with Crossfire 2 and "P7".

It's unlikely that you'll get an official statement on the topic on these boards, but if you want to push the matter the best bet is through XBOX's "User Voice" suggestion forum.
              The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Working...
              X