Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox One X version of the game needs a patch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One X version of the game needs a patch.

While the improvements in performance and resolution are absolutely welcome, the visual artifacts which cause flickering and banding all around the environment and wire frame coming into view through textures is not.

Is there an ETA for a fix on this? I have to agree with Digital Foundry, the game if left like this is broken and that's unacceptable.

I think that Xbox One X Patch was made by Microsoft, not Remedy.
    I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

All recent patches including the 4K patch were developed by MS. Please direct them to the Xbox Forums. As far as I know it’s still being tweaked but progress has been put on pause until the start of the New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
        I think that Xbox One X Patch was made by Microsoft, not Remedy.
        Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        All recent patches including the 4K patch were developed by MS. Please direct them to the Xbox Forums. As far as I know it’s still being tweaked but progress has been put on pause until the start of the New Year.
        Where exactly are you guys getting your information that Microsoft themselves executed this Xbox One X patch? I'm not denying the possibility but given they didn't work on the code of the game and Remedy developed it I find it highly questionable that Microsoft themselves did the work and not a person(s) at Remedy.

I'm not calling you liars, I just want some actual sourced validation for what you're saying before I misplace any efforts to get this fixed.

Comment

Check the post by Lauri in the link below.

I also think that MS is well aware of how there own Games perform on the X. Most games that supported the X and didn't run well in the first place did get additional patches to be fixed for good. Pretty sure that QB will also get fixed, so I wouldn't worry too much.
          Hi guys, I am new to this forum and looking for some guidance for a small issue I have noticed with Quantum Break. Before I describe the issue, I'll lay out
          Last edited by LSKzane; 12-07-2017, 05:13 PM.
          I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

My source is major Nelson

Comment

Working...
            X