Where is my Windows 10 version code?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my Windows 10 version code?

I pre-ordered on 2/4 through the Xbox Live store but I have not received any sort of code (including Alan Wake and Quantum Break PC). Has anyone received theirs yet?

Pre-order Quantum Break and receive Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, the Xbox 360 game playable on Xbox One. The code for this item will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days.

Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016. Windows 10 game code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016.

Quantum Break includes full game download of Alan Wake, the Xbox 360 game playable on Xbox One, as well as The Signal and The Writer add-ons. The code for these items will be delivered to your Xbox Message center within 7-10 days of Quantum Break’s release.
    ​Here's the official info on dates. Haven't ordered digital myself.
    My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Keep your eyes on your Xbox direct messages. They'll probably send you a code as soon as the product becomes active on the store.

Comment

I pre-ordered as well; will report back when I receive something through the Xbox app.

Edit 07:54 PDT - still nothing in the Xbox app.
        Last edited by jharle; 04-05-2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Yeah nothing for me yet either.

Comment

Good to know. keep us up to date and keep checking the app

Comment

Same.. still nothing, shame shame :S

Comment

Originally posted by Stammy View Post

​Here's the official info on dates. Haven't ordered digital myself.

Yup, 7 to 10 days as the product page has always said. We're figuring out whether this could happen sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauri View Post

Yup, 7 to 10 days as the product page has always said. We're figuring out whether this could happen sooner.
                  Indeed, we're focused on the Win10 game code, and not the Alan Wake bonus. The Win10 game code is supposed to come "around the week of April 5, 2016," which is subject to much interpretation.

I have no expectations of receiving the code today...I knew going in that this was an experiment.

Comment

​The trouble with this is I'll have completed the game multiple times by then.

Not having a go but it would have been nice if this had been organised so the codes went out within a few hours of the release and I understand Remedy have little to do with this and the codes go out from MSFT.

Comment

And you guys don't think I can it or such? To get the pc version immediately?

Comment

well expert community manager that was stated for Alan Wake and it has always stated that the windows 10 version of quantum break would be available as soon as it went live on the microsoft store. so this always said thing that you included was actually pretty rude and not accurate.

Comment

I'm going to be traveling, and away from my computer for the next several days. The game code will surely come in while I'm gone, since I'll have no means to play the game until I'm back. You're welcome.

Comment

still nothing, I bought the game for the win 10 code and I can't still playing...

Comment

will I really not be able to play it during the weekend?? that would be ridicule

Comment

Working...
                              X