Where is my Windows 10 version code?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vapourkill
    started a topic Where is my Windows 10 version code?

Where is my Windows 10 version code?

I pre-ordered on 2/4 through the Xbox Live store but I have not received any sort of code (including Alan Wake and Quantum Break PC). Has anyone received theirs yet?

• DracoNB
    replied
    Originally posted by Lauri View Post

Yup, 7 to 10 days as the product page has always said. We're figuring out whether this could happen sooner.

The page actually said "shortly after launch"

http://www.quantumbreak.com/windows10/

HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE WINDOWS 10 CODE? HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT?
    • After you pre-order a digital copy of “Quantum Break” for Xbox One through the Xbox Store, you will receive a system message over Xbox Live that includes a 5x5 redemption code for the Windows 10 version of the game. Codes will be issued shortly after launch.
    The full description only talks about the $10 code which said it had to be redeemed by Dec 31st and would be sent within 10 days.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	qb_store01.png
Views:	2
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	261666
    Click image for larger version

Name:	qb_store02.png
Views:	2
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	261667

I pre-ordered and have yet be able to play the game. Not a happy customer.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Codes should be going out. Check your Xbox DMs if you haven't gotten your code yet

Leave a comment:

• jharle
    replied
    I just received my QB Win10 code and redeemed it in the Store.

FWIW the Store download is pretty much maxing out my download capacity (averaging 130Mbps), so not seeing any problem there. The endpoint is 13.107.4.50.
    Last edited by jharle; 04-12-2016, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Swift0r
    replied
    They are so quiet on the patch front... As long as it runs well on the XBOX all is forgiven I guess. They may as well have kept this exclusive to XBOX One, the port is atrocious by PC standards and the GFWL now UWP is worse than Uplay.

Ask for a refund and do not look back. The money you spent to purchase a app with all these restrictions in place is not worth your money or time playing it.

Leave a comment:

• switch
    replied
    My bet is that they delayed the delivery of codes due to the broken state of the game so they gain some time to at least somewhat fix it... Can you imagine the shitstorm if (presumably) tens of thousands more people were able to play the game in the state it's currently in?

Leave a comment:

• Victoroos
    replied
    well, they announced it will be tomorrow now.. in waves..sss. so that could still mean epic spreading of whatever server load or such? Anyway.. definitely weekend..

Leave a comment:

• Dave2791
    replied
    Originally posted by schuey7 View Post
    I received the Alan Wake's American Nightmare Xbox 360 code. Still waiting on the Win10 QB code. Now a week later after seeing all the fuss with the performance of the pc version , this delay has been a really frustrating experience. I dont see any reason for delaying the keys and if there is any technical reason for PAYING customers to get shafted like this the least REMEDY should do is atleast tell us why keys are being delayed.
    I received Alan Wake xbox 360 code 5 minutes ago, think is really true the release of pc code by 15 april.

Leave a comment:

• jharle
    replied
    I just received my Alan Wake Xbox 360 code (American Nightmare was last week)...hoping to get the QB Win10 code before the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• jharle
    replied
    Originally posted by schuey7 View Post
    I received the Alan Wake's American Nightmare Xbox 360 code. Still waiting on the Win10 QB code. Now a week later after seeing all the fuss with the performance of the pc version , this delay has been a really frustrating experience. I dont see any reason for delaying the keys and if there is any technical reason for PAYING customers to get shafted like this the least REMEDY should do is atleast tell us why keys are being delayed.
    Victoroos mentioned this link in the other thread: http://www.windowscentral.com/quantu...ive-april-15th ... allegedly we'll get to play the game this coming weekend.

The keys are being distributed my Microsoft; Remedy has no control over it.

Leave a comment:

• schuey7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dave2791
    replied
    Originally posted by jharle View Post
    Still no QB Win10 code on Saturday morning.
    Same here, after the code for Alan Wake American Nightmare two days ago.
    Hope in the next days.
    Last edited by Dave2791; 04-09-2016, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jharle
    replied
    Still no QB Win10 code on Saturday morning.

Leave a comment:

• jharle
    replied
    Originally posted by Victoroos View Post
    yepp, same.. let the refresh game..begin, hahah
    The AW code showed up in the W10 notifications area, so I didn't have to camp on the Xbox app, which is good....I'm assuming the QB code will come the same way, so that I don't have to obsess with the app

Leave a comment:

• Victoroos
    replied
    yepp, same.. let the refresh game..begin, hahah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X