Game immediately Crashes at startup on PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by catalin32 View Post
    Thomas, it's tuesday. Any news for the poor core2quads like us? At least tell us the truth, the fact you won't fix it, so we won't have to check hourly your forum. I must admit that I would be happier if you replied and said: ok guys, we did everything we could but unfortunately, you don't meet and won't meet minimum requirements. Go home!"

I think it is reasonable to assume that Remedy will fix this, but considering how long it takes between patches and the fact that they´ll most likely not release a fix for this issue specifically and instead put it with other fixes for Title Update 4, it might be awhile in my opinion.

It is a shame that Title Update 3 took quite some time in certification and something like this is still not working.

Comment

• Originally posted by tioslash View Post

I think it is reasonable to assume that Remedy will fix this, but considering how long it takes between patches and the fact that they´ll most likely not release a fix for this issue specifically and instead put it with other fixes for Title Update 4, it might be awhile in my opinion.

It is a shame that Title Update 3 took quite some time in certification and something like this is still not working.
      100% agree but i personally want to hear it,i want to hear Remedy will address this popcnt and any other core2quad related issues in the next game update so i will know i just have to wait.
      For the moment,all i know and all we know is radio silence,we don't know if Remedy is working to fix this issue aswell.

Comment

• Hey Remedy, problem not solved for Intel

Comment

• Originally posted by Gl_Proxy View Post
          Hey Remedy, problem not solved for Intel

They appear to giving the same response that they originally gave for the SSE problem, 'If your CPU doesn't support it, then you couldn't play it anyway'.

Comment

• Upon checking the Event Viewer for Windows 10 Pro 64Bit I am getting this error message :

The server KillerInstinct.App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

I have installed Killer Instinct onto my U:\ Drive

And I did this by going to -> Windows Icon -> Settings -> System -> Storage -> New App will be Save to :

Killer Instinct is successfully installed onto my U:\

But I get the DCOM Error and Killer Instinct will quit Instantly upon entering the Splash Screen for 1 Second ...

Does anyone know how to fix this error and allow me to run Killer Instinct ?

Thank you

Dr. David Bowman

Comment

• I am using a Sager NP8255-S Gaming Laptop with Intel Core i7-4900MQ CPU

2 Days ago when I first installed Killer Instinct onto my C:\

Everything ran smoothly ...

Yes, I was able to run Killer Instinct 2 days ago on this laptop which now refuses to run Killer Instinct because of some DCOM Error

The only differences is that I now installed Killer Instinct onto my U:\

Is there anything wrong with the Windows Store APP installer for not running Apps installed onto any drive other then the C:\ ???

Dr. David Bowman

Comment

Working...
              X