Please let us download the episodes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let us download the episodes

Microsoft's server constantly causes stutter and video lag when I have good upload and download rate I really want to enjoy these episodes but sadly its next to impossible currently I wish would could just download the episodes like Xbox One this would solve the issue completely :/

I was very surprised to find out that the episodes could not be downloaded like the Xbox One version of the game. Really lame.

Comment

+1 on the option for this.

The way I think it should work is allow us to choose:

* Resolution for video (480p, 720p, 1080p, 2160p)
      * Video quality (bitrate)
      * Streaming and/or Download

Comment

Does anyone know what happens if Internet is lost during one of the episode streams while playing the game?

Comment

Originally posted by jharle View Post
          Does anyone know what happens if Internet is lost during one of the episode streams while playing the game?
          On the xbox one you get a direct error message. It directs you with button options to skip the episode and continue with the game, retry, or dI the game content from Xbox live. I tried to post a picture of the screen but it exceeds the 2MB size limit for the board.

Comment

Does the same thing on PC.
            But a temp drop out on connection, it just said there was an Error with the connection. And gave me the option to skip the episode or attempt to retry playing it.
            When I clicked retry, it picked back up exactly were it was.

Comment

You can download the QB episode pack to watch offline - https://store.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox-On...8-44bc49d5b32f

It's a free download. Beware it's 70GB!

Comment

You can only do so for the Xbox One.
                On PC your only option is to stream the episodes. People are asking for the option to download the episodes for Win10.

Comment

Ah! I didn't realise it was limited to the Xbox One. That sucks! Yet another thing to add to the list

Comment

Originally posted by popcornuk View Post
                    Ah! I didn't realise it was limited to the Xbox One. That sucks! Yet another thing to add to the list
                    Yep PC gamers got shafted hard on this release.

Comment

Working...
                    X