Invert mouse settings does nothing and inverted settings are on by default

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invert mouse settings does nothing and inverted settings are on by default

I was looking forward to playing this game on the PC but so far it hasn't been enjoyable.
    The performance seems fine on my system, but some of the settings doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm talking about the possibility to invert settings on the mouse.

Looking up and down seems fine.
    When you move your mouse up, you look up, and same if you move the mouse down, you look down.
    But the setting for inverting does not change anything (if you'd want it inverted).

The horizontal mouse movement (looking from side to side) is a mess though as it's working opposite of expected by default.
    When you move you mouse to the right, you look to the left, and when you move the mouse to the left you look to the right.
    The setting for turning it on or off doesn't do a thing, so this seems to be inverted always no matter if you turn it on or off.

This makes the game unplayable to me as it just seems counter intuitive in heated situations having to move the mouse to the left when you want to hit something on the right.
    It's like if you where in a car and wanted to turn left you had to turn the steering wheel to the right, which makes no sense at all...

When will this be fixed?
    I can't play the game until this is fixed.

Originally posted by renesdk View Post
    I was looking forward to playing this game on the PC but so far it hasn't been enjoyable.
    The performance seems fine on my system, but some of the settings doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm talking about the possibility to invert settings on the mouse.

Looking up and down seems fine.
    When you move your mouse up, you look up, and same if you move the mouse down, you look down.
    But the setting for inverting does not change anything (if you'd want it inverted).

The horizontal mouse movement (looking from side to side) is a mess though as it's working opposite of expected by default.
    When you move you mouse to the right, you look to the left, and when you move the mouse to the left you look to the right.
    The setting for turning it on or off doesn't do a thing, so this seems to be inverted always no matter if you turn it on or off.

This makes the game unplayable to me as it just seems counter intuitive in heated situations having to move the mouse to the left when you want to hit something on the right.
    It's like if you where in a car and wanted to turn left you had to turn the steering wheel to the right, which makes no sense at all...

When will this be fixed?
    I can't play the game until this is fixed.
    I had no such problems. From start mouse worked like it should.

Comment

You know what's the weirdest thing? It hasn't worked since launch, and I just went to change the settings and now it's actually working.

I have no clue what is going on I just hope the settings keep working now.

Comment

Working...
      X