Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Jack able to hear whoever is calling him on his cellphone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Jack able to hear whoever is calling him on his cellphone?

Hey Remedy, can you explain to me how is Jack able to hear whoever is calling him on his cell? You know, cause he puts the phone to his right ear, where he also happens to have his earpiece It's a minor issue I know, but it's a bit immersion-breaking. Just something for you guys to think about.
    Last edited by switch; 04-13-2016, 07:44 PM.

How?
    Having an earpiece in doesn't make it so you can't hear in that ear.

If no one is talking to him through the earpiece, he should still be able to hear fine.

Comment

Are you for real? Put an intraaural earphone in your ear and try to have a phonecall, then tell me how "fine" you heard the person on the other end.

Comment

Or... crazy thought... how about... no.
        How about I don't do that. I let it go because it's a video game and this is the purest definition of nitpicking.

Comment

If I really wanted to be nitpicky, I could mention that Jack's cell's display is on while he's having a call. I thought smartphones have proximity sensors, well, since there are smartphones. But whatever, this I don't mind. But the earpiece thing is pretty dumb and just seems like an oversight.

Btw. I don't have anything against you Damien_Azreal but I haven't seen a single post from you where you didn't defend Remedy or criticised others for having complaints, trying to devalue their opinions. You can stop now, it's getting old.
          Last edited by switch; 04-14-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X