Game fails to load and locks up my PC when Kaspersky Anti Virus is running

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game fails to load and locks up my PC when Kaspersky Anti Virus is running

Need help guys. When Kaspersky runs, this game fails to load (stuck on the starting image) and it locks up my PC.

I have to "force restart" using the hardware button.

If I disable Kaspersky, the game loads and runs fine.

I tested this 5 times to make sure it's correct.

Thanks!

I don't use Kaspersky, but I'm fairly certain you can add exceptions in Kaspersky for files or directories to ignore. So that's probably what you need to do for QB if you don't want to disable Kaspersky when running the game.

Comment

Originally posted by HeinzHarald View Post
      I don't use Kaspersky, but I'm fairly certain you can add exceptions in Kaspersky for files or directories to ignore. So that's probably what you need to do for QB if you don't want to disable Kaspersky when running the game.

This. Or you could use an alternate anti virus program and see if they play nicer with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by defred34 View Post
        Need help guys. When Kaspersky runs, this game fails to load (stuck on the starting image) and it locks up my PC.

I have to "force restart" using the hardware button.

If I disable Kaspersky, the game loads and runs fine.

I tested this 5 times to make sure it's correct.

Thanks!
        Hi There. I faced the same issue while using Kaspersky Total Sercurity 2016 on my client. After I found a similar issue in the kaspersky forum [issue regarding conflict between Kaspersky and Apps from the Win10 Store], I was able to solve it on my client..

You need to download to newest version of your kaspersky AV from their HP. Then uninstall your AV but keep the licensing information (!!make sure you uncheck this option during uninstall!). Then install the downloaded version. Afterwards the game should start

Good Luck. Maybe it will solve your issue as well.
        Last edited by HammelBreu; 04-23-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X