Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 gamepad support

pls add 360 gamepad support pc

The 360 pad support is one of the few things that actually work flawlessly. The only thing you have to do is to plug in your controller.

Comment

just quantum break does not see

Comment

Originally posted by gaidens45 View Post
        just quantum break does not see
        Do other games recognize the pad? Maybe you have some kind of diver issue.
        Take a look at this: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2485d0c?auth=1
        Last edited by Johladnabee; 04-17-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johladnabee View Post

Do other games recognize the pad? Maybe you have some kind of diver issue.
          Take a look at this: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2485d0c?auth=1

dark souls 3 tomb raider vs vs all game working.quantum break not working

Comment

UWP (and any games/apps within it, like Quantum Break) does not support any 360 gamepad drivers but the latest. Mine did not work at all until I updated. I'd recommend using Windows Update to get the latest drivers, as most support pages don't seem to be up to date.

If you had already downloaded them and maybe they aren't installed, or had to roll back for one reason or another (like me)... you can try this:
            - Go to the search bar at the bottom of your screen (on Windows 10).
            - Type in Device Manager and hit ENTER.
            - In Device Manager, look for 'Xbox 360 Peripherals'.
            - Expand it and right click the Xbox 360 item underneath, go to Update Driver Software.
            - Choose 'Browse My Computer For Driver Software'
            - Then 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
            - Select the latest drivers, click Next and follow the directions on screen.

Once you have the latest drivers installed, the gamepad should work with QB. Hope that helps.

Comment

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/e...er-for-windows i have this installed , works on All games , but in quantum break not work .
              Last edited by niczerus; 04-17-2016, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I got a xbox 360 wired controller and it works without installing any driver on windows 10

Comment

works thanks all guys
                  Last edited by gaidens45; 04-20-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xpsycho87x View Post
                    I got a xbox 360 wired controller and it works without installing any driver on windows 10
                    works the 360 joystick ? how ?

Comment

Yes, how? I tried playing the game with MotioninJoy but the game just doesn't seem to see the gamepad. Are there any special settings you applied?

Comment

Working...
                      X