X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khasius
    started a topic Dont receive the pc code

Dont receive the pc code

Hi i buy digital Quantum BreakApril 4th day on Xbox One, and I still have not received my code pc, what is the matter? in assisting microsoft tell me to put me in touch with you. help please

• r03dz
    replied
    I have received none of the promised additional content... including the past Xbox 360 games.

Leave a comment:

• pblessing
    replied
    I placed my preorder on Feb 11th the first day this promotion was made available. I still have not gotten my code for the free pc version. Microsoft support says they cannot help and we have to talk to the developer... But there is no support phone number for them.

Leave a comment:

• zyzko
    replied
    I have not received my code as well (or the Alan Wake content). "Sending the codes in waves" is a really bad excuse, it's been over two weeks now from release, there is no technical excuse for extended timeframe like this; If I remember correctly the pre-order page said that codes will be delivered by 15th of April.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Codes are being sent out in waves depending on when you placed your preorder. So if you bought it on the last possible day you'll probably be one of the last to get a code. Codes will be sent to your Xbox messages.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X