File IO Failure: Error 23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File IO Failure: Error 23

I have no idea what this means. But it pops up during Hardline/PR and i continue to hit retry - the sequence continues but once i made my choice and it goes to the loading screen the game doesn't load and this just keeps popping up. Any help?

Click image for larger version

Name:	File IO.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	262238

Originally posted by Valdis View Post
    I have no idea what this means. But it pops up during Hardline/PR and i continue to hit retry - the sequence continues but once i made my choice and it goes to the loading screen the game doesn't load and this just keeps popping up. Any help?
    Looks like the file for that level is corrupt. Since the Windows Store doesn't allow you to verify files, you may end up having to reinstall the game from scratch. What's your connection speed?

Comment

Originally posted by computeteen5 View Post

Looks like the file for that level is corrupt. Since the Windows Store doesn't allow you to verify files, you may end up having to reinstall the game from scratch. What's your connection speed?

That would be great if that's all i have to do. I might as well try it seeing as it's unplayable anyways. My d[FONT=Helvetica Neue]ownload speed is [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue]25 Mbps. So it'll take a bit. [/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X