Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no achievement unlocking. only time played. please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no achievement unlocking. only time played. please help!

I won a key 25-digit game, (not have a xbox one) I did the activation normally. I have even finished the game .. and no achievement has been unlocked .. have I done something wrong ??? everything here appears to me to be in order, other achievements are unlocking .. but Quantum Break not; any clue? i am logged in both ways.. windows store and xbox app.. I have done a new account and uninstalled it already ... and nothing happens .. thanks
    see no status... overall the same...

I have the exact same issue. I haven't finished the game yet, but I think I should've unlocked at least some achievements, considering I'm now in act 4 part 2. The achievement system seems bugged.

Comment

What about other stats, do they track your progression and work? I mean there should be stat for time playing, number of headshots etc. Or is the problem just the achievos? If not, then the game seems somehow not to be connected to your account at all.

​EDIT. My bad, the info was there! Ok so the time played is tracked but nothing else. It definately seems like a bad bug since the time played tracked indicates that the game is connected.
      Last edited by Stammy; 04-25-2016, 09:22 AM.
      My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

thanks GUYS for the attention!! that's a big BUG! hope to get my achievements one day... maybe if I format the whole system... but this is far to happen.. LOL

Comment

Bumping this + including screen of my stats. You can clearly see I've clocked in 24+ hours, but haven't unlocked a single achievement (I don't really mind though).

Comment

Hello since the last update of windows my achievement are not unlocking. Please fix it

Comment

I solve the issue by unistalling the last update of microsoft : KB 3156421

Comment

please fix it

Comment

I have the same problem, since the last Windows Store Update my Quantum Break Achievements aren't unlocking. The update is useful so I don't want to delete it, can you fix it?

Comment

I just delete the update and i have unlock my achievment...
                    But i have to re play all my junction.... Not cool !
                    The negative point is that windows update re download it...
                    So please remedy fix it

Comment

No update to correct that ?

Comment

Maybe it will be fixed in the next windows update because it's the update fault not the game

Comment

I thinks it s the game.... So it will be cool to have a comment of te developper...

Comment

No answer about this bug ??? Hey ho anybody here ?

Comment

The Windows 10 team is aware and are looking into this. Thanks for reporting!

Edit: Apparently it might take a while for the achievement to register on your Xbox Live account, but eventually they will.

Comment

Working...
                              X