Any future optimization for GTX970?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any future optimization for GTX970?

The game is barely playable in the most used GPU card according to steam survey. Has Remedy planned to go further in specific optimization?

Barely playable is a bit of an over-statement.
    Yes, if you turn off the resolution upscaling, it impacts the frame rate pretty heavily.

But, with the upscaling on, all settings on High, I can maintain a solid 60fps constantly with a GTX 970.

Comment

This is my experience, and for many others it's the same thing. Watch the digital foundry video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVW9weEUh0 On gtx 970, with upscaling ofc, game runs at 30 fps for seconds, not much more. You're very lucky

Comment

Just bought quantum break for pc and although I can play it ok I'm still not getting the higher frame per second of around 60.
        Can I ask which nvidia driver are those getting 60 fps using? I read somewhere to roll back to an older Driver?
        I run i7 4970k
        16gb 1866 venglance memory
        Nvidia gtx 970
        Msi gaming 5 board.
        Thanks

Comment

I´m using 365.19 currently and finished the game with these drivers. Close to a locked 60fps with some small dips into the 50´s during one section or two. Pretty smooth and stable overall.

Comment

Originally posted by tioslash View Post
            I´m using 365.19 currently and finished the game with these drivers. Close to a locked 60fps with some small dips into the 50´s during one section or two. Pretty smooth and stable overall.
            Turn off up-scaling and try again...

Comment

Working...
            X