Video Parts stutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Parts stutter

So the game has a tv series embebed in it, and that makes it more immersive. There is a problem with framerate of video that makes it look choppy. for a more cinematic look ir should change to 24 fps and change the monitor tv mode to show that. as it is now it dosn't look smooth at all. please fix it

Your issues with the video probably have more to do with your connection to the server hosting the video. My advice would be rewatching at a different time and seeing if there is a difference.

Comment

It has nothing to do with my connection 50/6 is more than enough to stream any video it dosn't change the monitor to 24 fps so it is jerky as hell while watching.

Comment

It's a rookys pull down error that clearly shows that game developers don't know about video playing.

Comment

read here http://www.videohelp.com/glossary?0 that's what causing the problem frame rate during playback. i asume videos are being played at 30 fps but have been recorderd at 24, so there you have the problem.

Comment

I wasn't blaming your connection, I was blaming the hosting servers. They stutter when overtaxed by Xbox live users

Comment

Again it has nothing to do with their servers is easy. mostly not always but almost always video is recorded to 24 frmes per second. The game dosn't display the video at 24 causing those horrible stutters do to poor and unoptimized pull down, there is no need for this at all. I'm not sure if it's playing back the video at 30 or 60 fps, but either way would be wrong.

Comment

For you te relaize it's not a connection issue is simple it dosn't lower the stream quality is just jerky. Video streaming when not fast enough just lowers quality and goes on like that

Comment

I dont know about xbox but changing screen to 1080p24 is possible and will cause a fast blackscreen of less than a second, and by doing that the video would look silky smooth.
                  Maybe they didn't implement this due to xbox not being able to handle this easily

Comment

Working...
                  X