Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stutter/Bad camera animation on Heavy Pistol?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stutter/Bad camera animation on Heavy Pistol?

Whenever I try to fire the heavy pistol I get a really horrible recoil camera animation that stutters much slower than the game itself runs. It looks terrible and is so distracting that it makes it hard to play with that weapon, so I've stuck with the default pistol for now. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the crosshair or character model but it's the camera, it makes it feel like the game is lagging every time I shoot the gun.

This is with the Steam version on a GTX 1080 with Nvidia 372.90. The game's running great, about 80-100FPS with Gsync on but this animation looks to be maybe a third of that and it moves the entire screen.

Originally posted by Vash63 View Post
    Whenever I try to fire the heavy pistol I get a really horrible recoil camera animation that stutters much slower than the game itself runs. It looks terrible and is so distracting that it makes it hard to play with that weapon, so I've stuck with the default pistol for now. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the crosshair or character model but it's the camera, it makes it feel like the game is lagging every time I shoot the gun.

This is with the Steam version on a GTX 1080 with Nvidia 372.90. The game's running great, about 80-100FPS with Gsync on but this animation looks to be maybe a third of that and it moves the entire screen.
    Yes, this is a known issue that was never addressed by Remedy-based on the update history, they may never will. I wouldn't hold my breath. If they already got your money they don't care. They may release the game on Uplay and charge people there $20 in 6months....who knows...

Comment

Working...
    X