Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The game crashes before gameplay on Windows 7. Steam version.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game crashes before gameplay on Windows 7. Steam version.

Hello. I apologize in advance for my "amazing" English. I bought the game in Steam. I was able to run it, looked a setting, then press the "New Game". Start the video. But at the moment when Jack thanked the taxi driver - the game crashes "Termination of the program." I have tried all the options. I put on low graphics settings, included windowed mode, update the graphics card driver, update Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012 and 1015. The updated Net framework. Becoming codec K-lite, I tried to update IE. Uninstall and reinstall the game again. Loading all optional Windows updates. I tried to update DirectX. Start the game from the folder as an administrator. All useless.
    Steam, if you check the integrity of the game files, constantly loads in addition 9 files. But they do not help.
    I read that this error occurs in people who do not have suitable processors for this game. But i have Intel Core i7 3820. It should work.
    I went to the event log and look there a error which gives the game -
    Name the failed application: QuantumBreak.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x577286de
    Name the failed module: rl_x64_f.dll, Version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x57728557
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Offset error: 0x00000000000ed1e3
    The ID of the failed process: 0x1c34
    Start time of the failed application: 0x01d21d4954dd7e7a
    The path of the failed application: D: \ Games \ SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ QuantumBreak \ dx11 \ QuantumBreak.exe
    The path of the failed module: D: \ Games \ SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ QuantumBreak \ dx11 \ rl_x64_f.dll.
    What is the rl_x64_f.dll module? Why it does not work? How to fix the game crash?
    I really want to play. But to change the system on Windows 10 I'm not going.

Hi Mechanical_Cat. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties launching the game. Could you provide a dxdiag report? You can produce it by searching dxdiag in Windows menu search and clicking "Save All Information..." You can send the report to me on these forums or to feedback@remedygames.com

Comment

Lauri, thank you. I sent a letter

Comment

I want to complement own theme. Today one friend gave me his file save of game. I launched the game and press "Continue". And the game has earned! I saw the gameplay. I run, shoot, increased graphics settings. However, it's the middle of the game, and I need to start playing from the beginning. I went into the menu by pressing the replay first part of the first act, and after the video game crashes again. I tried to beat the second part. And after the video game crashes too. In general, it turns out that the game crashes at me in a moment of transition from video to the gameplay. If I just load the gameplay, everything works fine.

Comment

I think it would be more reasonable, if I attach a file here, too. Suddenly, someone else will be able to help.
          (I wanted to directly attach a file, but the site is not given, so I attach a link on OneDrive)

Comment

Hmmm completely wil guess, what about disabling antivirus, killing off all unnecessary apps from the task manager and trying if that works ?

Comment

GameBunny77, no, it does not work

Comment

Working...
              X