Not Working For Windows 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Working For Windows 7

Hi, I bought this game recently and once the download is finished, I tried to play the game but I can't play it also there is no error appear to my desktop screen. It only sync the game and off by it self... I need help please...

Hey NeshDaFirenze! Welcome to the forums! Let's see if we can get it working.

Quick first question, where did you buy your copy of Quantum Break?
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

• NeshDaFirenze
      NeshDaFirenze commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought from Steam

Ahh! Okay. I just wanted to check as the version at the Windows Store is best suited for Windows 10, whereas the Steam version has different requirements.

Sorry NeshDaFirenze, I'm going to ask some stupid questions to begin with just to get a general understanding of the issue. Thank you for being patient with me! To start with I have a couple of questions:

The first thing that I wanted to check with you is if you know your PC's requirements? Hopefully we will be able to break down things from there!

The second this is, are you running any large programs in the background while you play? (I'm definitely guilty of that myself! I am the worst.) I just checked the FAQ on the Steam discussion boards and it mentioned that the game can crash, although more so during the live action episodes, if the PC has too much going on.

Oh! Also when I was at the Steam discussions I noticed another pinned thread with addressed the issue that you might be having, although usually a code has appeared then. The thread (http://steamcommunity.com/app/474960...0434108/?ctp=3) was created by Remedy's community manager who is also active on these forums (hey Lauri!), and he's listed some solutions which may be able to help. I don't know if it's the exact same issue but I hope that it's of help to you. If it's still acting up, we can keep looking different ways to approach it.
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

• NeshDaFirenze
      NeshDaFirenze commented
      Editing a comment
      1. My Pc Specs: Nvidia Gtx 950 2Gb, i5-4660, 8Gb Ram & Windows 7 Ultimate.

2. Nope, The game not even launching for me. Whenever i click play it sync and nothing happen. I tried to re-download but still same problem I dont want to ask refund because i really i wanna play it

• Jaden
      Jaden commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, nothing jumped out as being the cause at least on a specification side. :/ You’re actually looking pretty good recommendation-wise. I’ve seen some discussions detailing similar events, and there’s been some suggestions about fix ideas from a few people but those have had mixed results...

The discussion which I linked above is the latest official recommendation, so if you haven’t already read through it, I recommend doing so. I think your next step might be to contact Remedy through their feedback address. Lauri mentioned over on Steam a little while back (https://steamcommunity.com/app/47496...43738456961226), in regards to this sort of issue, about messaging the company through feedback@remedygames.com with a report of error.

Of course, I’ll still a look out in case I see something you might be interested. (And if anyone on the forums have suggestions that may help, that’d be wonderful as its a topic of interest for a few players.) I hope you get to play the game very soon!

Thanks for your help Jaden. I'll let you once i find the solution

Comment

Working...
    X