Pre-rendered cutscenes lag hard on win store release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-rendered cutscenes lag hard on win store release

Hi, i've got laptop with i7 6700 cpu and nv 1070. Game itself runs perfectly on all maxed out. But pre-rendered scenes plays with stuttering. Why? As for tv-series they work better, but not smooth.

Data could be loading in the background during those cutscenes. What kind of hard drive and RAM configuration are you using, and how new are those components?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Data could be loading in the background during those cutscenes. What kind of hard drive and RAM configuration are you using, and how new are those components?
      Well, you maybe right. Game is installed on second drive, which is 1tb toshiba 5400rpm.

My issue: https://youtu.be/vUhyh0hXZhA

Comment

A 5400rpm speed hard drive is a SERIOUS bottleneck to a system with specs as good as yours. I'm not saying you must go out and buy a ssd immediately but please consider at least looking into a faster mechanical drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          A 5400rpm speed hard drive is a SERIOUS bottleneck to a system with specs as good as yours. I'm not saying you must go out and buy a ssd immediately but please consider at least looking into a faster mechanical drive.
          ye, i see. thx. i've got ssd here but its 128 and for windows games on hdd.

Comment

Working...
          X