Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Post Your System Specs In Your Threads

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please Post Your System Specs In Your Threads

    It can be difficult to troubleshoot issues with any PC game without knowledge about your computerís hardware. Please include your full system specifications (hardware, os version, driver information, and background programs) in any new troubleshooting thread.

  • #2
    I have been visiting here since before AW was released. You ask this now? Must be prepping for P7 issues upcoming eh?
    ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM, Intel i7-3770K 4.2GHz
    16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 2088MHz
    HyperX 240GB SSD, Win 7 64-bit Pro

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by arugula View Post
      I have been visiting here since before AW was released. You ask this now? Must be prepping for P7 issues upcoming eh?
      OH YOU.

      The thread was added just because of new members were asking about setting up Quantum Break but without information about their PC it was tough to tell what the issue was. It was a question that had to be asked pretty often so Maniac wanted to create a sticky thread to avoid delays in finding a solution. All very innocent, I promise.
      The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jaden View Post

        OH YOU.

        The thread was added just because of new members were asking about setting up Quantum Break but without information about their PC it was tough to tell what the issue was. It was a question that had to be asked pretty often so Maniac wanted to create a sticky thread to avoid delays in finding a solution. All very innocent, I promise.
        Hmm...there was all of 6 threads made I see in past year for QB in issues section for PC. Out of the last 2 issues, 1 was posted in August and the other in early December. So that's only 2 posts in 6 months before this thread was made.

        That new Northlight Engine is going to be a doozy aint it?
        ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM, Intel i7-3770K 4.2GHz
        16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 2088MHz
        HyperX 240GB SSD, Win 7 64-bit Pro

        Comment


        • #5
          It was just an introduction page for the section, honestly nothing more than that. Maniac and I don't work for Remedy.
          The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jaden View Post
            It was just an introduction page for the section, honestly nothing more than that. Maniac and I don't work for Remedy.
            Yes, Yes. Move along. Nothing to see here.
            ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM, Intel i7-3770K 4.2GHz
            16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 2088MHz
            HyperX 240GB SSD, Win 7 64-bit Pro

            Comment

            Working...
            X