X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronon Bug (XBOX One)

Cannot take the chronon in Acto 2 - Part 1

https://goo.gl/1ocyUF
    Last edited by OlivierC; 04-06-2016, 05:01 PM.

Yeah I am not clicking that...

Can you post a link that looks slightly less suspicious?

Comment

URL is shortned. But if you insist
      https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...215509&o=OneUp

Comment

I ran into the same thing (Xbox One). Tried everything - including rebooting the Xbox. Still couldn't pick it up.

Comment

OK, happy to see that I am not the only one with that problem. Will restart act 2 later on.

Comment

I forwarded this to the title update team, thanks for reporting!

Comment

I ran into the same thing in Act 2, different location.
              A chronon upgrade just past the "Ground Zero" location.

Comment

There was another location as well in Act 2. I was in a larger building, on the second floor. The Chronon was right above the door I entered the room with, but it was outside the building. I couldn't grab it, but could move the camera so it was in view. I think there's a bug with Chronon positioning. The only way I could get this one is if I could clip through walls, and fly.

Comment

Could be caused by scanning the Chronon, then either switching areas, or reloading the game. I ran into the same issue in Act 3, only I had already scanned the Chronon, and picked it up before dying and reloading. The Chronon appeared there, but couldn't be scanned or picked up - I also confirmed the Chronon was in my inventory. The item in Act 2 was different - I hadn't picked it up, but did scan it through the building window. I had also quit for the evening g, then reloaded the game in that same area. Hope this helps.

Comment

im on PC but had this issue. im sure itll be addressed soon but it can be resolved by restarting the section.

Comment

Indeed, restarting the part/level workedfor me, I was then able to finish everything :-)
                      I really don't know how to reproduce the problem. Could be helpful.

Comment

I've had the same problem with the Chronon Source after you go up the lift at the start of Act 2. I restarted and was able to collect it but then same thing happened with two more Chronon Sources where the trains are in the same level when you're following Amy to the dry docks. Don't really want to carry on if I might have to keep restarting levels. Is there any news on a fix?

It seems like something where you use Time Vision to see the Chronon Source but then move to another area and it then disappears. The first one happened like this because I was searching for it on the ground floor, then took the elevator to find it which meant moving away from it then back. Same with the next one where it's in a sealed room and you need to climb on top of the trains and go through the roof.

Comment

Working...
                        X