Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Xbox One Game Freeze

Hi
    I have a terrible bug in the Chapter 2 Act 2, It happens when an armored car appears. The character does not move and you can't do Anything. I restarted the checkpoint, delete the game and download again but the problem still there.

Here you have a video that shows that I can not do anything

Please Help!

https://youtu.be/60eC91aQ5t4

You deleted the entire game, re-downloaded it, and the same issue happened when you restarted the game from the beginning?

Comment

Originally posted by Zekotay View Post
      You deleted the entire game, re-downloaded it, and the same issue happened when you restarted the game from the beginning?
      Yes I don't know what I can do

Comment

Call Xbox support immediatly

Comment

Same problem here. Xbox support is no help

Comment

What kind of controller and batteries are you using?

Comment

I am having the same problem has anyone found a fix

Comment

I am having the same problem ! PLEASE HELP REMEDY ?! We can not proceed playing the game we paid 70 bugs for. Could anyone please answer?

Comment

Hi everyone.

I am having the same problem. Act 2-2, after taking out the 2 heavy armor guys, and clear out the 6-8 following enemies. Shortly after you hear "take him out before the stutter hits", if I continue moving forward, Jack will freeze. It happens as the next wave of enemies come, after I advance through either gate (left or right side). As soon as I walk past a specific point, it freezes. Every... single... time...

I can still pause the game, and all the enemies still come at me and shoot me, but it doesn't hurt me. My only choices are to load a checkpoint, restart the level from the pause screen, quit to dashboard, or power off the xbox. I have been stuck for a week and a half.

Like RazielusON I have tried a factory reset of the console, re-installing and starting from scratch to no avail. Same problem, same place.

I was excited about this game. In fact, I pre-ordered the bundle with the white xbox. This game is the reason I bought an xbox. A brand new console and Quantum Break. That's all I have/need right now.

To have a game breaking glitch not 24 hours after purchase, and being stuck for 10 days with no fix is unacceptable.

After finding this forum (for the developer no less) and seeing Remedy have known about this issue since April 6th with no fix date or even an acknowledgement of the issue is not only unprofessional, but more than that, it is beyond what I am willing to put up with.

I apologize for the lengthy rant. I have decided to return my Quantum Break Xbox bundle because at this point, I'd rather find something else to spend my money on.
                  Last edited by Geebster Swats; 04-23-2016, 09:07 AM. Reason: Auto correct fail

Comment

Yep, we're all having the same problem.

http://community.remedygames.com/for...g-out-the-yard

Supposedly there's a "patch" coming. It'd be nice to have at least an ETA or something.

Comment

Patch is out now

Comment

Downloaded Patch - Still broken
                        Restarted Console - Still broken
                        Uninstalled and reinstalled - Still broken

So looks like the patch didn't fix this issue............when's the next patch coming?

Comment

[FONT=inherit] [FONT=inherit]If the patch didn't work, please try restarting the level from the timeline menu. We haven't been able to reproduce the bug in dev environment, so restarting is currently the only way around this.[/FONT]
                          [/FONT]

Comment

Restarting the level finally fixed it. Thanks.

Comment

I just baught quantum break and its freezeing i thought there was a patch made to fix this. Someone please help ...... is there somewhere i need to download it from... for x box one

Comment

Working...
                              X