Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xbox one question on that 75gb download for the live action part of it....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox one question on that 75gb download for the live action part of it....

Hey all - started this last night and first off, congrats on getting it out there. Love seeing the Alan Wake cast/crew segment so early on! YAY..........anyways, I was 'assuming' that the 75 gb download was optional and that the game would have me stream the live segments. Well, seeing as I played for about an hour and saw no live action segments, just pop ups referring to them, do I need to download that in order to enjoy the live action parts.

This is why I wish games had manuals - paper or ONLINE ones that really help people understand what we need to do....

And thanks in advance!
    QB looks NICE

Episode one doesn't unlock until after the first junction scene ends.

Comment

Thanks for the response, but will the live action stuff stream automatically or will I have to manually play the live action stuff....and did I just download 75 gigs needlessly?
      QB looks NICE

Comment

No need to download the show, it will just start to stream automatically.
        "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Automatic

Comment

Thanks guys - I appreciate it.....and damn, I wasted 75 gb of data.....

Update: now that I took a nap, I assume that this game will just play the downloaded vid instead of streaming?

And yeah, good think Xbox one supports External HDDs. This game and show = 121.3gb of space!
            Last edited by MattS71; 04-07-2016, 10:34 PM.
            QB looks NICE

Comment

Working...
            X