Xbox one - Please fix the flashing light glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox one - Please fix the flashing light glitch

Since Tuesday the game has been unplayable as any light sources strobes and blinds the player. Please rush out a hot fix for this...it completely ruins the entire experience your team spent years creating.

I'm really glad (and sad) to hear someone else has this issue on the Xbone. I've read several articles that say it only plagues the PC version but as we know that isn't the case. Makes the game damn-near unplayable and nauseating! I've also heard that one PC user fixed the issue via a reinstall. I'll try that on the Xbone and post the results.
    Last edited by Trmn8tr; 04-08-2016, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Uninstalling and reinstalling did the trick! I also made sure nothing else was running during the install (wasn't playing a game or watching videos).

Comment

Having the same issue really annoying making some places and situations basically unplayable. I will try Trmn8tr suggestion and see if it helps.

Comment

Closing the game down and re starting fixes it. Stand by mode generally seems to trigger this effect.

Comment

According to the stream this morning A patch is coming for the PC that promises to fix that specific issue and some others on the PC.

Comment

Ironically, the flashing light bug helped me finish the last mission (I have partial colour blindness). Somehow it helped me see better even with most of the screen turning white heh.

Comment

I've just encountered the same problem today, i'm on act 3 part 2 and the flashing lights have started i cannot now see anything, I've tried for about half hour and my eyes are so sore and it's giving me a headache...the game is unplayable like this. ​i'm glad in a way i'm not the only one encountering this.
                will try re-installing as per previous post.
                but a fix or update would be appreciated...i was playing the game taking my time over a few days to get max enjoyment now I've got withdrawl symptoms

E​dit.....uninstalling and reinstalling has fixed the problem on my xbox one...good times
                so please try this if you have same problem
                Last edited by scotwolf; 04-12-2016, 01:56 AM. Reason: fixed problem

Comment

LOL... experienced the absolute WORST version of this bug yesterday... Oh and I included my brightness settings in the video to show it isn't me shoving the brightness up to fake it. This bug is a white nightmare. https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=...292543&cbcxt=0

Last edited by NeoMorph; 04-11-2016, 07:02 PM. Reason: forgot about the brightness settings I included

Comment

Working...
                  X