Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox One, Having 50hz enabled in display settings is causing frame skipping.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One, Having 50hz enabled in display settings is causing frame skipping.

Due to living in the UK and using the xbox pass through with my Sky bo I have to have 50hz enabled to make watching TV bearable, but the problem I'm having is it turns quantum break in to a nausea inducing mess, the cut scenes jerk along the live action video is out of sync and the dropped frames are noticeable in game, this I presume is due to the game being locked at 30fps and my display at 50hz, I only realised this after two days of playing and conversing with my friends who were playing but not suffering from the same problems.

I can also assume I'm not the only one in this situation and hope posting this helps those people get a more enjoyable gaming experience. Now it's possible for me to turn 50hz on and off as I switch between gaming and watching TV but this is inconvenient and should not have to be done, we need an option to automatically disable for certain games and apps to overcome these problems or have the apps do it automatically.
Working...
X