Chapter 2 Act 2 - Clearing out the yard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter 2 Act 2 - Clearing out the yard

When I finish the first part of the yard and move on to the second part of the yard, I get anywhere from 3-4 enemies defeated and my character freezes while everything else around me continues to move. I have tried letting the game sit (thinking it's a part of the game) taking a different route in the yard.. and even uninstalling the game and re-installing the game. It's been a recurring issue for about 2 days now.

I have the exact same problem. No matter how I go or what I do, my character always freezes. I can hit start and reload the checkpoint but it still occurs. I have tried rebooting, reinstall, new game, but none of it works.

Comment

I'm having the same problem have you resolved it

Comment

same problem here

Comment

We have a fix for this in the next title update, thanks for your patience.

Comment

I'm having the same problem in the Xbox One version. Hope this gets patched soon so I can get back to what has otherwise been a great game so far.

Comment

Well people are obviously getting past this point and beating the game. Is there a fix to this issue while we wait for your patch?

Comment

Any word on when the patch will hit?

Comment

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that didn't fix the issue. It'd be nice to be able to play THE game I specifically bought an Xbox One for.

Comment

I tried again this morning and still have the exact same issue. Anyone that can help would be great. I bought the whole xbox bundle and can't use it. I have never wanted to return something more in my life.

Comment

Still broken! Any ETA on that patch?

I've been a big fan of Remedy's for a while. I've tried to get everyone to play Alan Wake. This game was THE reason I bought an Xbox One. After 3 years of delays, I figured it'd at least work at launch. Stupid me.

Comment

If the patch didn't work, please try restarting the level from the timeline menu. We haven't been able to reproduce the bug in dev environment, so restarting is currently the only way around this.

Comment

Its February 2017 and this issue still exists. I am at my wits end. Was loving the game but now its completely ruined. I don't have the luxury to uninstall and reinstall the game as my internet connection isn't that great and it took me a really long time to download it in the first place.

Please solve this issue. Although looking at the number of months since when people are reporting this issue and it still remains unresolved, I am a bit heartbroken.

Comment

Working...
                          X