Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Remedy gonna fix the Quantum Break save file issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Quick questions for clarification. 1. What platforms are you playing on?

2. How and when are you quitting the games?
    ​I'm playing on XBox One. I quit the game like normal. Pause, then go to main menu. I do this with all my games. Make sure they are on the main menu before closing them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Are any of you also playing the PC version using the same ms account as your Xbox live profile?
      I am not playing the PC version at all.

Comment

I tryied to re install everything, didint work... Any1 had any progress so far?

Comment

I had my save file erased yesterday. I was at act 5 part 3 I think, boss fight at the end. The game froze and I was thrown back to the dashboard. I was unable to boot the game back up so I restarted my console and the game booted but then I found my save was gone. Fortunately I am a member of the Xbox One preview programme so I immediately filed a console report when the freeze occurred.

I have spent over an hour with Xbox support and we have tried deleting the game, clearing the local saves and resyncing them from the cloud and redownloading my profile. So far nothing has worked, everytime I boot the game I am presented with just a new game option. Xbox support agent seems to think that my local game save got corrupted so the game made a new save which then synced up with Xbox cloud saves overwriting my original save. It's only guess work at this time but I remain hopeful my data is intact somewhere but it's looking like I'm going to have to collect everything all over again and start again on hard.

At the time of playing I had not been encountering any connectivity issues.

I am not sure what data you need from me but I am connected via a wireless connection, the game is stored on the Xbox One's internal hard drive. I don't think it is relevant to mention how I quit the game as I was abruptly thrown out of it due to the freeze.

Forgot to mention I do not have the offline episodes downloaded, I have never downloaded them as my console is always connected to the interweb.
          Last edited by Undead Pixel; 04-11-2016, 10:51 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention....

Comment

I love how Remedy has not said a word about this issue. Would really like to continue my game. You know, enjoy my $65 purchase... just a thought.

Comment

Yeah I was on the last fight with Paul Serune and I went to finish the game tonight and there is only new game. It stinks becuse I don't want to start over.

Comment

Im starting to think there is no way we can fix this ourselves. Remedy have to fix this for us...

Comment

Exactly, but we know nothing about when we can expect hotfix for this issue...

Comment

I suggest waiting to play until they resolve this issue. Has happened to me twice now.

Comment

Working...
                    X