Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the frame pacing fixed? Does the 30 fps cap work like it was supposed to now?

Comment

• Nothing changes Core 2 Quad

Comment

• What about AMD Phenom?

Comment

• General Windows 10 Fixes / Updates:
          · Fixed a few Unicode issues that prevented some users from launching the game
          · Fixed various keyboard input issues
          · Fixed aspect ratio and full screen scaling for non 16:9 resolutions
          · Enable Alt+Enter to switch between full screen and windowed mode
          · Fixed resolution selection when transitioning from windowed to fullscreen mode
          · Fixed frame timing not matching the refresh rate
          · Fixed options menu items being clickable even if they're cropped
          · Fixed 1 px gaps sometimes visible in the PC keyboard key callout backgrounds
          · DRM fixes
          · Unlock descriptions for Will Diary 1 and Will Diary 2 are no longer reversed
          · Credits fixes
          · Fixed Jack’s subtitles not showing in some cinematics
          · Remedy logo fix
          · Fix for a rare bug that accidentally wiped progress after completing the game
          · Fixed rare instances of cloud saves failing and causing loss of progress
          · Fixes for making Xbox Live integration more fault-tolerant.
          · Fixed in-game TV screen images which were sometimes grainy
          · Fixed circular progress bar alpha in the junction stats screen
          · Fixed rendering issues in the menus
          · Fixed issue in renderer when initializing participating media
          · Fixed video playback not always ending if the video was synced to audio

Act Fixes/Updates:
          · Act 2 Part 1: Fixed Nick pathing issues
          · Act 2 Part 3: Added collision on time machine corridor to prevent player’s accidentally falling to their death
          · Act 5: Fixed last subtitle going by too quickly to read
          · Act 5: Fixed missing line in Portuguese audio in an Act 5 cinematic

Comment

• cataclysmicvoid where is that change log from?

Anyone else have an issue updating because it requires 2x the space on your HD? I had 50 gb free but it started to make a new folder (1.7.0.0) alongside (1.6.0.0) and thus said it was out of space to patch.

Comment

• The changelog is form here : http://www.gamespot.com/articles/qua.../1100-6439370/

BTW how large is the download? I have now gone past 27 GB and I am still downloading ! Anyone who has finished the download please confirm.

Last edited by GameBunny77; 04-30-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• I'd love to try the patch, but after downloading the full game, again, the download started for the patch and stops every 20 MB saying that it's done (230 MB out of 230 MB, 415 MB out of 415 MB etc.).

If I pause the download for a second, then restart it, then number will jump up a bit, but it's always the same in terms of saying it's downloaded the whole file. For example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	400MB.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	262499
                It sat there like this for 5 minutes. Then I paused it and restarted it and it jumped up to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	440.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	262500

I'm on a 100Mbps connection, so it's not my internet. I really can't sit here and pause and restart every 20 MB for a full 27 GB download. Anyone seen this issue before?

I've already tried resetting the Windows Store cache and logging out and back into the store. No change.

Last edited by blackroseMD1; 04-30-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• I am seeing this. After a bit of not downloading anything, the download does indeed resume. But right now I dont know how much more to download. Even though I am downloading more and more, the game folder size in v 1.7.0.0 remains static at 62.6 GB ( v 1.6.0.0 folde is 67.6 GB )

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBunny77 View Post
                    I am seeing this. After a bit of not downloading anything, the download does indeed resume. But right now I dont know how much more to download. Even though I am downloading more and more, the game folder size in v 1.7.0.0 remains static at 62.6 GB ( v 1.6.0.0 folde is 67.6 GB )

Yeah, mine is still sitting at 62.3 GB. I guess I'll leave my PC on overnight and hope that I can play tomorrow.

Comment

• Looks like the TU2 for Windows10 came out over night a bit sooner than expected, which is great of course.

The above patch notes are correct, but we have also included two options that many of you have requested:

Film grain on/off
                      Upscaling on/off (giving you native resolution, but performance takes a significant hit with Upscaling off due to the way our rendering works)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasRMD View Post
                        Looks like the TU2 for Windows10 came out over night a bit sooner than expected, which is great of course.

The above patch notes are correct, but we have also included two options that many of you have requested:

Film grain on/off
                        Upscaling on/off (giving you native resolution, but performance takes a significant hit with Upscaling off due to the way our rendering works)
                        What about phenom II x6 fix or not?

Comment

• Thanks very much Thomas. Can you please sugest the download size. I am now on 31 GB download where as the download is supposed to be 27 GB. What is the exact size of the download. Please advise . And my folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.QuantumBreak_1.7.0.0_x 64__8wekyb3d8bbwe is stuck at 62.5 GB even though I am keeping on downloading.

Is this normal ?

Comment

• Originally posted by maksfighter View Post
                            what about phenom ii x6 fix or not?
                            not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Remedy, are you fucking serious??????????????

Comment

Looks like the TU2 for Windows10 came out over night a bit sooner than expected, which is great of course.

Film grain on/off
                              Giving the opportunity to toggle upscaling is great, but if it still comes with 4x MSAA we'll get the same bad performance anyway. So, honestly, will it be at least possible to lower the AA filter to something lighter than this? Otherwise no system would be capable to handle this engine. Basically I am getting the same performance I was having before the patch by playing @4K (which means 2k, my native res).

Comment

Film grain on/off

so performance are not fixed yet?Msaa cannot be disabled? Or you suppose that a GTX 970 cannot run the game at 60 fps even on low setting?

Comment

Working...
                                X