Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy you the best why you do not fix phenom???

Comment

• Can it be installed on the HDD yet like any other game? My SSD capacity is wearing thin. Also that 111GB folder for a 8-10 hour experience is absurd.
      Last edited by Swift0r; 04-30-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• No. No, no, no. You can't be serious. No SSE fix? Pls, I bought this game in a first day after release, I hoped you will fix that problem with second patch, but.. 27 GB of update, and no fix for Core2Quad and Phenom. There are too many people with that problem, you just can't ignore this. And if you have any problems about fixing that, please give us some info, its too cruel not to say anything about it. Pls, Remedy.

Comment

• It takes 24 hours for Konami to fix this problem in MGS V and it's take eternity for Remedy. They mumbling something that 'we know about the issue' and what we have now? We need the explanations.

Comment

• Has any body even tried the game after updating the game on AMD Phonom CPUs ? Or eveyone just assuming that it is still not working ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBunny77 View Post
              Has any body even tried the game after updating the game on AMD Phonom CPUs ? Or eveyone just assuming that it is still not working ?
              I tried - 2 faces, white screen and crash

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBunny77 View Post
                Has any body even tried the game after updating the game on AMD Phonom CPUs ? Or eveyone just assuming that it is still not working ?
                I tried it on Core2Quad, it's not working.

Comment

• Screenshots please, of the game before and after film grain removed and 1080p native without film grain vs how the game looks original.

Comment

• For a good company who cares about their costumers it's must be a quick fix after the reports.

Comment

• Remedy you are SUCKS and all your programmers are retards with two left hands
                      Last edited by eminem0081; 04-30-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Well I´ve finally received the update.... And now I have to download the full game again. So I´ll know if it works by the end of the weekend

Comment

• The game runs pretty much at rock solid 60FPS at native 1080p (GTX980@1,5GHz) with everything maxed out except Volumetric Light (High). And WOW, it's a night and day difference between previously reproducted 1080p@20-40FPS and current native FullHD and butter smooth framerate, there are no words to describe how this game looks in motion, you just have to experience it by your own eyes. Just be sure to turn off the in-game AA as it kills hell lot of performance (I'm using Nvidia's FXAA). Awesome work Remedy!
                          Last edited by Zywy; 04-30-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• What was your download size Zywy ? Can you please post screenshot comparison ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zywy View Post
                              The game runs pretty much at rock solid 60FPS at native 1080p (GTX980@1,5GHz) with everything maxed out except Volumetric Light (High). And WOW, it's a night and day difference between previously reproducted 1080p@20-40FPS and current native FullHD and butter smooth framerate, there are no words to describe how this game looks in motion, you just have to experience it by your own eyes. Just be sure to turn off the in-game AA as it kills hell lot of performance (I'm using Nvidia's FXAA). Awesome work Remedy!
                              So wait you are saying that the Image Quality is significantly improved when you disable upscaling, AND despite this you are seeing a better performance compared to before?

Can someone please varify if true, and explain how that is possible? Cause logic dictates upscaling from 720p to 1080p compared to native is like what, 2x lower performance requirements?

Comment

• Performance is still bad on a 970 (or any Nvidia GPU). I'm guessing this port can't be salvaged. Thanks for the frame pacing fix though!

Comment

Working...
                                X