Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are the recommended drivers really still 362.00, or have they just forgot to update that? Still sitting on these old drivers since the general consensus seems to be that the recent ones have been buggy anyways.

Comment

• Where download patch

Comment

• Originally posted by Damien_Azreal View Post

Yeah.
        If we were turning off 4xMSAA we would be having a rather significant performance difference.
        I think we can turn it off now.

Comment

• Can't run game with old processor C2Q 8300. There is no updates left in the store, but Thomas wrote about SSE problem was fixed. Anyway, i cant run it? What can i do?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Trebor_UK View Post

I think we can turn it off now.
            how?

Comment

• Please put a checkpoint in the final battle after the first wave of enemies.

Comment

• E3 gone....no more news from Remedy. Please invite me in the States so i can say something to all Remedy fans out there in the States. I wish you get what you deserve.
                You are a true pc lovers.
                Meanwhile,i enjoy Rise of the tomb raider and Uncharted4. These games are true top games, Quantum Break has sold how much???? You tell us Thomas. Please dare kick me out of this forum.

Comment

• i just download the game to the drive F and update didnt need to download from store , am i need to put the game in DRIVE C or what

Comment

• News for a new patch? I'm playing QB with gtx 1070 and still can't turn on everything to ultra. This games is wonderful, do not screw it up thus leaving. Thomas, can you ear me?
                    Last edited by Freniko; 06-27-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Wrong thread, sorry.
                      Last edited by thatsage; 08-27-2016, 09:48 PM. Reason: wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X